stressed - JJ

i know this is a JJ imagine but CAN WE APPRECIATE HOW HOT DREW IS IN THIS LIKE LOOK- sorry but this is just-  ———

———

I HAD, had a long day. A day full of piles of homework and shitty bosses, my shoulders were tense and I couldn't even bring myself to wipe the scowl off of my face. I initially groaned at JJ's text asking to hangout. I had so much to do and yet being with him sounded much better then dealing with reality. I was known for my procrastination always handing my homework in at the last minute, I decided to stay true to my brand agreeing with JJ and leaving for his house.

I parked in his driveway audibly groaning when I see him stood on the porch smiling brightly, his features illuminated by the small porch light due to the dark sky. I jumped out of the car as I made my way to him stepping up the steep porch steps. As soon I reached his level his face dropped "are you okay?" he questioned, stuffing his hands into his pockets and leaning back on the post holding the porch roof up. I sighed heavily nodding "yeah I'm fine I just had a long day." I justified shrugging it off like it wasn't a biggy. I made my way into his house as he followed close behind me, I knew Luke wasn't there otherwise JJ wouldn't of invited me. It was just the two of us and I was happy that I could try and chill out, even though he wasn't the most chilled of people.

JJ made his way into the kitchen pouring a bag of chips into a bowl he had found in the cupboard "what happened today?" he questioned again, coming to sit beside me on the sofa. I shook my head not really wanting to talk about it "my boss threatened to fire me because I accidentally got someones order wrong," I picked up the remote flipping through the different channels before stopping on a random cartoon show "and my teachers all decided to assign me homework all at once." I added taking a chip out of the bowl still sat in his hands. He noticed he was still holding it placing down in-between us. "I'm sorry," he frowns "maybe pope could help with your homework I'm probably not good with that stuff." he stifled a laugh causing me to laugh with him "yeah, you're right I'll ask him tomorrow." I sent him a smile before turning back to the tv. The tvs lights filled the dark room as none of the lights had been turned on, an attempt to save power. JJ noticed my still tense shoulders as he quickly shufflied out of the room leaving me clueless on the couch.

"JJ?" I questioned not really being interested in the boring cartoons illuminating the tv screen. He didn't reply as I heard more shuffling, eventually he appeared around the corner with a rolled joint between his fingers. I looked at the joint then back up to his face with a confused expression etched onto my own. He pulled his hand through his tussled hair as he sighed "I know you've never smoked but it helps me relax and I just thought." he trailed off staring down at the rolled joint between his fingers. It was silent for a few seconds as I tossed between obliging or not, "you know what, why not." I shrugged as he smiled, coming to sit back in the previous spot from before. He turns off the tv leaning over the couch arm to turn on the lamp. The lamp illuminates the dark room making it easier for me to make out his facial features more clearly. He digs into his pocket pulling out his famous lighter and lighting the joint between his lips. The end of the joint lights up as he puts away the lighter taking a small drag before pulling it from his lips and exhaling the smoke. The smell of weed fills the room as I cautiously watch the smoke disappear into thin air.

He holds the joint out for me to take as I send him a worried look, I take the joint from his hand, holding it in-between my pointer finger and thumb. I hold it towards my mouth hesitating as I look over at JJ for reassurance, "It's not bad, don't think too much about it and don't inhale too much." he says amusingly as I nod and place the joint between my lips breathing in the warm smoke, I pull the joint away coughing as the smoke hits the back of my throat. JJs hand lands on my back as he consults me as I try and regain my composure. "I told you to take it easy." He laughed as I straightened myself up rolling my eyes at him.

A few hits in and I already felt so much better, I was calm and collected leaning my head on the back of the couch as we talked lazily about anything and everything. I couldn't stop laughing as JJ just watched me, laughing at how high I was. I stop suddenly as I look over at the boy sitting next to me, his tousled blonde hair and strong jawline prominent in the dark lighting. I had always thought JJ was attractive and as I became closer to him his personality was everything and more. I couldn't help but like him I mean who wouldn't? He looks down at me with a confused expression as I shuffle closer to him pulling my own hands through his hair. He tenses as I pull away, still just silently looking at him. He didn't dare say anything as he watched my every move. I sat up straight clearing my throat "I uh," I reached over for the joint bringing it to my lips and taking another hit, not liking how sober I had just felt. He was still watching me cautiously as I brought the joint away from my lips blowing out the smoke softly and looking down at my hands. "I-" I cut myself off again closing my eyes tightly and opening them again, my head was spinning now and I felt as if I couldn't even filter the words running through my head. "JJ, I like you, like more then in a friend way." I rushed out looking over to watch his reaction. His mouth initially fell agape as he stared at me, waiting for me to burst out laughing and tell him I was just playing with him. But I didn't, I sat silently in the dim room watching the boys reaction beside me. He shuffled closer to me brushing my fallen hair behind my ear.

He looked confused as he watched my every move, he still hadn't said anything and the anxious feeling in my stomach was worsening by the second. "Me to," his voice broke as he spoke, putting the silence to an end. He nodded answering my inner thoughts "I like you to," he justified, and with that a sudden surge of confidence was rushing through my veins as I pulled his face down to my height, pressing my chapped lips against his. His lips we're soft against mine as his hand tangled in my messy hair at the back of my head.

His lips were pushing roughly against mine as I pulled away gasping for air. "woah," I mumbled watching his chest rise and fall as he also tried regaining his breath. His tongue swiped against his bottom lip as he watched me carefully "I'm sorry was that too much?" He murmured pulling away from me and running a hand through his hair, I was quick to shake my head "no, not at all I liked it." I rushed out assuring him quickly. He laughed at my urgency throwing an arm around my shoulder. "I'll ask you to be my girlfriend when you're not high," He spoke softly playing with my hair as my eyes started to close. I nodded back at him smiling to myself as I fell asleep to the feeling of his hands in my hair.