35 - jj

I HAD BEEN avoiding JJ all day, I had just gotten my period and I was too embarrassed to tell him

I HAD BEEN avoiding JJ all day, I had just gotten my period and I was too embarrassed to tell him. He was always wanting to go out and adventure and have fun like going surfing and hanging out with the pogues in the marshes and I just didn't want to rain on his parade and disappoint him.

He had been texting me non stop, obviously desperate for me to talk to him. I felt bad, yeah but I couldn't bare to tell him I was on my period because it was only early stages of our relationship and I was just scared he was going to freak out and think that it was gross.

I laid on bed in a curled ball crying into my pillow, everything just felt like it was falling apart, I was tired and cramps would erupt from my uterus every few minutes, it was hell.

JJ burst into my room frantic as his head searched my room, his eyes laid on me and he stilled closing the door behind him and staring at me with a concerned expression. Shit he found me. Not that I was hiding anywhere out of the ordinary... just my good old bedroom.

"Are you mad at me," were the first words to escape his mouth. It made me cry anymore, I was so stupid and selfish that I made him think he did something wrong. I quickly shook my head sitting up and pushing my messy hair out of my face. "No, I'm not mad at you," I answered looking down at my hands. He shuffled over to me, sitting on my bed as he rubbed my back comfortingly "are you okay?" He asked quietly. I just nodded as he brung me into a hug. "Whatever it is you know you can tell me," he mumbles into my hair. I laugh as we pull back "it's stupid but I'm on my period and I was just scared to tell you," I admit. His face slightly pales as his eyes dart around my face "like right now?" He questions. I nod sending him a confused look. His mouth falls agape as he quickly scrambles for the door mumbling a "I'll be back," on his way out.

I sit still in my spot confused until the familiar thuds of him climbing the stairs sound through the house. He enters the room with a bag full of chips and playful smile on his face. "You guys don't have chocolate but you have your favorite chips," he grins proudly as he hands them to me. "Thank you JJ," I smile up at him as he goes under my sheets, bringing me with him."John B told me the best thing to do was get you food and cuddles," he mumbles, my heart swells at his commitment. "Let's play twenty one questions," he smiles as I open the chips and pop one in my mouth. I nod in agreement as cuddles me to his chest.

"What's your favorite memory of yours," I ask mindlessly chewing on the chips. He smiles knowingly looking down at me, my eyebrows furrow in confusion back up at him "when I met you," the twenty one question went on for a while until I was in too much pain to talk anymore. JJs face contorted into concern as he held me close to him "it hurts over here," I mumble placing his warm hand on my lower abdomen. His hands act as heating packs as he massages it softly. My eyes fall closed at the comforting feeling. He places a kiss on my forehead "I'm in love with you," he whispers. My eyes shoot open in surprise, taking in his messy blonde hair, chiseled jaw line and soft blue eyes. He looked down at me curiously, curious as to what I was going to say next. This was the first time he had ever said it. Tears start brim my eyes, I blame it on my hormones. "I'm so in love with you JJ," I say back.

His eyes soften as he brushes the tears away leaning down to press a kiss to my lips, "I love you," kiss, "I love you," kiss, "I love you," kiss. I laugh at him, burying my head into his chest. I am so completely and utterly in love with this guy.

———

I tried hitting my goal of 1000 characters but it's hard when I'm writing about her being on her period lol, so sorry that this is only 700 words I tried! <3