3, 28 - JJ

I SAT ON my boyfriends lap as he played with my hair softly, the pogues were talking about what they'd do if they had as much money as the Kooks. "I'd pay for my college tuition," Pope speaks sighing as he brushes his hair out of his face. John B straightened his back turning to Pope "How are you planning on paying for it anyway?" he questioned watching Popes reaction carefully. Pope just shrugged in reply "A student loan i guess," he sighed "i'm gonna be in debt for years."

JJ had been oddly quiet, normally he was the life of the group, cracking jokes and laughing. But he hadn't said a word in a few minutes. I seemed to be the only one who noticed his quietness as everyone else was emerged in their conversation. I sighed leaning my head back onto his shoulder. He shifted underneath me uncomfortably. I paused at the feeling of something poking my butt through the fabric of my jean shorts.

I turned slightly looking at JJ, he looked uncomfortable as he was clenching and unclenching his jaw. He turned to look back at me, his eyes begging me to help him. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion before it finally clicked. He was a bit, too excited you could say. I stifled a laugh as he groaned leaning back in the sofa. I ignored him turning back to the group, he was insane if he thought I was going to help him.

He nudged me causing me to turn back to him, he ran a hand through his hair pleading silently. I shook my head at him. "Please I need you," He mumbled quietly, careful to not let the others hear. I gave him a disgusted look and shook my head again turning back to the conversation. "JJ what would you do if you had as much money as the kooks?" John B asked leaning forward placimg his elbows on his knees. "Uh, I would-" he cut himself of clearing his throat "I'd just go full kook I guess, you know with a statue of myself and everything." He shrugged. The others laughed agreeing with him. "I'm gonna go make some lunch," Kie spoke standing up and disappearing into the house. "I'll go help her," John B added following closely behind. Pope shrugged and followed them to, leaving me and JJ behind.

I tried standing up to follow them but JJs grip on my waist tightened. "Don't go please," he breathed. I rolled my eyes at him "Are you serious JJ I can't believe you,"

he bit his lip shrugging "Im a teenager." I laughed in response shaking my head playfully. "Theres no way I'm helping you out." I shrugged as his expression dropped.

"You have to, please y/n," He begged, his eyes pleading silently. I shook my head at him again. He threw his head back onto the couch sulking. I sighed, "not here, wait until we're in private," I spoke quietly so only he could hear. His head shot up as he grinned "Yes, thank you, lets get out of here." he cheered. Before I could protest he was standing up and tugging me by my hand, he poked his head around the doorframe into the house "Me and y/n are going to go have lunch at my place." He called. The pogues nodded as he dragged me down the steps of the house.