Prolouge

Rain pattered down onto the cold small body of a light brown tabby cat. Crimson blood surrounded the body. A soft cry came from a light gray she-cat. Her light blue eyes glimmered with sorrow, "She's dead. My only apprentice is dead!" Tears fell down from her face. Cats murmured softly, each filled with sorrow and grief for the young light brown apprentice. A dark gray tom stood on a rock, his face filled with despair, but he tried to hide it, clearly failing. He jumped off and looked at the she-cat with sympathy, "I'm so sorry Featherwish….." He choked out, looking at the apprentice's corpse, "Hazelpaw…. Hazelpaw was everything to me…." Tears overwhelmed in his eyes. A cry was heard as a tabby gray queen brushed past her, "Hazelpaw! My kit!" She shouted out. The tom looked at his mate with sympathy, "Dawnstream…." She looked at him, her eyes glossed with tears. He licked his mates ear softly, "She's in Starclan now…."
The Clans' glares turned to the black tom. He licked his blood stained claws, looking calmly at the dark gray tom, "Nightcry…." His gaze remained calm, taking a step towards the dark gray deputy, "Beestripe, surprised to see your daughter all gutted up." A growl came from Beestripe's throat, "You traitor!" The gray queen pounced onto Nightcry, "I may be expecting kits, but that doesn't mean I can't rip you to shreds." 
Beestripe practically dragged his mate off the black furred warrior, "Let me go!" She hissed. Beestripe turned to a dark gray she-cat, "Hollypaw, take Dawnstream back to the nursery." The small she-cat nodded, gently taking the queen into the nursery. A light gray she-cat stared at Nightcry with disbelief and sorrow, as if She's been betrayed. He looked at her, looking surprised by her soft blue gaze, "Rubyfur….." He trailed off. She only dipped her head with misery, "Goodbye…." With that, she silently padded into the crowd. Beestripe glared at Nightcry. He ignored his gaze and continued staring to where Rubyfur ran off to, "It's over, Nightcry." Beestripe's soft voice was filled with pain and sorrow, "You are no longer welcome into Skyclan. If you're found in this territory again, you'll be killed on the spot." He batted his claws at him, "Move, Rouge." 

Nightcry padded to the entrance slowly as his former clanmates hissed at him as he passed, some even swiping their claws towards him as a warning. Rubyfur watched this with pain aching on her soft heart. There, the only cat she loved and cared about, betrayed his clan, but mostly, he betrayed her…..