Chapter Six

Worried mutters were heard from the crowd of cats. This was Redpaw's second gathering She's been to, but all she could do is worry about Moonpaw. Cats were crowded everywhere she looked, their hisses being heard. For a dark twisted night like this one, the moon and stars lit up the dark night, as if to say there was peace.

Hollycloud wadded through the crowd and towards her, "You're worried about Moonpaw, aren't you?" She silently nodded, "Don't worry, Swiftstorm's a fine warrior. He'll make sure She's fine."

Featherwish had come to the gathering, leaving Moonpaw behind with Swiftstorm. It's not like she doesn't trust Swiftstorm, it's just that she's worried for her fluffy gray friend. Swiftstorm hasn't left Moonpaw once, not even to get food. And not once has Moonpaw woke up yet, "I know Swiftstorm will take good care of her. It's just that I'm afraid she'll never wake up again."

Featherwish perked up, "Moonpaw's fine so far. No sign of her having trouble breathing. She's just recovering." She sat down beside Hollycloud. Redpaw let out a sigh, "I suppose you're right." She looked at the two Warriors, "What other damage did the flood do?" 
"You're just about to find out.." 

The crowds attention turned to the two leaders. Raystar stood up on the tree branch, "Most cats should know about the landslide in the ravine near Blazeclan's border." He turned to look at Beestar, "Got anything to say?" Beestar stood up and took his place beside Raystar, "One of our apprentices has been crucially injured in the flood. Swiftstorm is watching her right now."

Raystar's fur seemed to fluff up, as if he was going to tear Skyclan up to shreds, but stayed calm, "Our warrior Tigertail has tragically died in the depths of the muddy water." He turned to look at the Skyclan leader, "So tell me Beestar, why was one of your apprentices in our territory?" Angry mutters from Blazeclan cats were heard all around, "They're trying to raid us!" A black apprentice yowled. The mutters turned to yowls. Redpaw looked around nervously. Moonpaw didn't mean to cause all this trouble… and yet, she did. 

"Silence!" Raystar's loud hiss was heard. Everyone fell silent. Beestar dipped his head in apology, "Moonpaw didn't know any better. I'm sure this won't happen again." Raystar glared at him, "I hope so….." 
Mumbles and whispers were heard here and there. Featherwish let out a sigh, "If Blazeclan keeps this up, war will happen in leaf-bare." Redpaw silently nodded. War in leaf-bare…. 

Halfsoul's head poked out of the elders' den, "How was it?" Beestar sighed, "Not so good." He went into the medicine den. Redpaw dragged herself into the apprentices' den. She laid down in her nest. Darkpaw looked at her, "Did it go wrong?" She silently nodded. Ferretpaw laid in her nest, beside Darkpaw, "Tomorrow I'm going to check on Swiftstorm and Moonpaw. If you would like, you two could come." Ferretpaw meowed. The two sighed, "I'm going on the Dawn patrol with Adderstrike and Brooklight tomorrow." Redpaw murmured. Ferretpaw nodded, "Alright, I'll make sure to tell you how she is." Silence overwhelmed the apprentices den. It felt empty without Moonpaw. She felt empty without Moonpaw. 

The Four Apprentices On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara