six

"I have dreams about you and me."

Aphrodite Harper.

Bruce had elected to stay on the jet, so we entered the building without him.

Clint and Natasha snuck up to the second floor, while Steve, Tony, Thor and I stayed of the first floor to confront the twins and Ultron.

Steve stood infront of Thor and I, while Tony flew above us.

"I am not one of his! Stark he's, he's a sickness!" Ultron exclaimed, as they walked out of an office to see us standing on the bridge.

"Oh junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony pretended to be offended as he landed on the bridge, standing next to Steve.

"If I have to." Ultron responded, and I took the chance to get a good look at him.

He was larger, and looked a lot stronger.

That's not good.

"You don't have to break anything." Thor said, holding Mjolnir.

"Clearly, you've never made an omelette." Ultron responded, staring us down.

The Maximoff twins were standing behind him, I could easily identify them.

"He beat me by one second." Tony muttered, making me smirk.

The only person in the world to be making jokes in a time like this, is Tony Stark.

And me, of course.

"Ah this is funny, Mr Stark." Pietro Maximoff said, his thick Russian accent leaking through his tone. "It's what's comfortable, like old times."

"This was never my life.'" Tony responded quickly.

"Who are you?" Wanda asked me, not menacingly, but not friendly either. It felt like a warning.

"Consider me your new babysitter." I smirked, eyeing her down, and I heard Tony snicker.

"We don't need a baby sitter." Pietro said, glaring at me.

"I have my doubts kid. I'll take you guys home, put on Toy Story and we can drink some juice boxes. Sound good?" I said, and as soon as the words left my mouth, I heard Tony actually laugh.

Why did that make me feel good?

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve said before I could make the situation worse, and Wanda gave him a deadly smirk.

"Oh, we will."

"I know you've suffered-" Steve tried to reason with the twins, but Ultron interrupted him by laughing.

"Captain America. God's righteous man pretending you can't live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth-"

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor spoke up, eyeing Ultron down.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with quiet." Ultron shot back.

"Yeah, what's the vibranuim for?" Tony asked him.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

Ultron then blasted Tony into the door behind us, prompting Tony to grab Ultron and fly upwards with him as they threw punches.

Guess we're starting the fight then.

Pietro dashed to us and shoved Thor, disappearing down hallways as Wanda grinned and disappeared.

Some of Ultron's robots came out of nowhere, and attacked Steve.

He threw his shield and punched a few, and the others dropped to the floor when I shot flames at them, burning the metal that created them and we watched them melt on the floor.