fourty

"You want to play dirty? Let's play dirty."

Aphrodite Harper.

We eventually did decide to do Quills plan much to Tony's protest, only because to be honest, it was a surprisingly decent plan.

If we had a shot at killing Thanos, this was the way to do it.

Thanos eventually arrived on Titan, looking unsurprised at all to see the debris of the ring ship.

Stephen was sitting on some broken steps as Thanos arrived, while I was hidden out of side with Tony, to Thanos' right.

Peter was above them, and Quill was to the left.

I don't know where Drax and Mantis were.

"Oh, yeah, you're much more of a 'Thanos'." Stephen said as Thanos approached him, looking blank.

"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos said, and Stephen just shrugged.

"This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Stephen said, and Thanos looked triumphant regardless.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked, and Stephen shrugged.

"Let me guess. Your home?" He asked, as Thanos smiled.

He actually smiled.

"It was. And it was beautiful." Thanos responded, and used the gauntlet on his first, activating the reality stone and morphing Titan to show what it looked like before it hit destruction.

There was green grass, tall buildings, ponds, citizens, everyone and everything was happy.

"Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around." Thanos said, and I looked around in awe.

The reality stone is truly powerful.

"And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution." Thanos said, making Stephen scoff.

"Genocide."

"But at random." Thanos defended himself, and Stephen allowed him to explain.

"Dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass."

He deactivated the reality stone, and stopped the illusion, allowing Titan to return into it's true state.

Stephen rolled his eyes, making me hold back a laugh.

"Congratulations. You're a prophet." He said sarcastically, and Thanos shook his head.

"I'm a survivor."

"Who wants to murder trillions." Stephen pointed out, and Thanos nodded.

Well, atleast he owns the fact that he's a mass murderer, I guess.

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy." Thanos said, and I watched Stephen stand up.