twenty one

"On the other side of the storm clouds is a bright, blue sky. Look forward to that."

Aphrodite Harper.

Our teams united in battle as everyone started throwing punches and attacking eachother.

Steve blocked a punch from Tony, Clint fired at Vision, Rhodey flew after Sam, Barnes threw punches at T'Challa, Nat kicked Scott and Peter swung around, trying to avoid Wanda.

I was making sure no one died, using the elements to keep people from falling from large heights or being hit by setting too heavy.

I noticed Clint pin Nat to the ground, and the two exchanged words before she spun him around to kick him in the head, but I used the earth beneath her to send her flying away from Clint.

He looked up at me and gave me a grin, making me laugh. I gave him a nod to say 'you're welcome', before running off.

I turned to see Nat and Wanda fighting. Everyone had taken someone on, so I looked around to see who was in danger.

Barnes and T'Challa were holding eachother by the throat, and I watched as T'Challa fly kicked him into a truck, pinning him there.

He sprouted claws and aimed for Barnes' neck, but I stopped his hand from hurting Barnes, and sent a large gush of wind their way, sending T'Challa flying back into a passenger gangway.

Barnes looked at me in surprise, but nodded at me to thank me, and I returned it.

I noticed Peter take Steve on, and I shook my head.

I don't know why, but I feel extremely protective over that kid.

Sam was flying away from Tony, and spoke through the intercom.

"Clint, can you get him off me?"

"Buckled in?" Clint asked, and I had no idea who he was talking to, until Scott replied.

"Yeah. No, I'm good. I'm good, Arrow Guy. Let's go. Let's go!"

I looked up as Clint fired an arrow at Tony, and as it seperated into different pieces, Tony shot down all the sections of it.

I looked back at Steve and Peter, who were talking calmly, making me breathe a sigh of relief, until Steve got a good knock in and Peter pulled himself ontop of a gangway.

Peter swung down, and Steve kicked him under the gangway, then threw his shield at it, making it fall.

Peter reacted quickly, holding it up as they spoke.

Steve began running off, and I sent a large gush of air, sending the gangway into the sky as Peter ran off and the gangway fell onto the tarmac with a large bang.

Peter gave me a salute, and I laughed.

I like that kid.

I turned to find Barnes and Steve, but saw Tony's suit malfunction, and them I realised what had happened.

Scott went inside the suit and dismantled it from the inside.

Wow.

"We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now." Barnes said into the comms, and I started raising the earth, throwing Nat and T'Challa off their balance.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet." Steve ordered, but Sam corrected him.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

He's right.

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint agreed with him.