thirty two

"The love of a family is one of life's greatest blessings."

Aphrodite Harper.

"Stay up here Peter, I'm going to go get Tony." I said, and Peter nodded happily, watching the fish as I grabbed a thin scarf and walked down to Tony's workshop.

"Hey, baby." I said, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his shoulders, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, honey."

"How are you? You've been down here a while." I said, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck, leaving a kiss there.

"I'm okay, how was shopping with the kid?" Tony asked, and I turned him around so he would face me, and I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"About that, you should come upstairs." I smiled sheepishly, and he looked concerned.

"What happened? Are you both okay?" Tony asked, quickly putting his tools down and standing up, but I stopped him.

"We're great, but you need to put this on, though." I smiled, holding up a scarf, and he smirked.

"Fine."

I took his goggles off, and placed the scarf softly over his eyes, tying it behind his head and making sure he couldn't see through.

"Can't see me?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Perfect." I whispered, taking his hand in mine and locking our fingers together before walking upstairs.

"Watch your step." I said, and once we made it to the living room, I made sure he was facing the fish tank.

"Are you ready?" I asked, and Peter looked excited.

"Always, honey." Tony said, and I untied the scarf, placing it around my neck, standing next to Peter at the tank.

"What is this?" He asked, and for a split second, I thought he hated it, but then he smiled.

"We bought some fish and turtles, Mr Stark." Peter said, gesturing the the tank, and Tony chuckled.

"It's great, kid. Do they have names?" He asked, and I knew he liked it, and was trying to make Peter happy at the same time.

Tony liked it.

"Yeah they do! I named them by myself!" Peter exclaimed, and I smiled.

"Want to show me?" Tony asked, and walked over to the tank.

"That turtle there is the male. His name is Squirtle. You know the Pokemon? That's why I thought of the name. You can tell it's him because his shell is darker." Peter explained, pointing to one of the turtles, and Tony nodded, interested.

"There is the girl turtle, her name is Flippy. She's really cute." Peter said, making Tony smile.

"Then there's the goldfish." He said, and started pointing to them.

"That one is called Sushi. I thought it would be funny to call her that." Peter giggled, pointing to a goldfish, and then turning his attention to another one.

"That one is Ariel, like the mermaid."

It mad me smile that he knew which was which.

He already cared about the fish so much.

"That one is Boba, like the drink, because it kind of sounds like bubbles." Peter said, and Tony nodded, holding my hand and paying close attention to the fish Peter was pointing to.

"That one is a boy. He's called Cheeto. Get it? Because he's orange." Peter said, making Tony chuckle.

"Yeah kid, I get it."