Help

NOVIGRAD - Temeria

"Where are we going?" Ciri asked him while they were going straight the street around the port.
"To meet another friend." Geralt looked at her.
"What is this place?" Ciri looked at the building when they stopped walking.
"Just place where is my friend." he explained. He didn't want to tell her that was the brothel.
"Ciri, you will wait here. You won't even move from this place where are you standing right now. If somebody would come closer to you, you'll immediately scream. Do you understand?" Geralt looked at her seriously.
"Yes sir!" she said with laughing.
"Ciri.." he gave her angry look.
"Alright." she lowered her head. Geralt then entered into brothel. He came into the main room. There were many naked women and lot of men were enjoying their company. Then he spotted her. He went towards her.
"Priscilla." he called on her. She turned around.
"Geralt? I'm glad to see you again!" she came to him and hugged him.
"You too." he smiled. "I'm really sorry Priscilla, I would like to talk with you but someone is waiting on me outside. Would you please call Jaskier to come outside?" Geralt was impatient. He wanted to go after Ciri.
"Of course, I will call him." she smiled at him.
"I must go now. See you soon again." he kissed her hand and then quickly left from the brothel.

When he opened the door he suddenly stopped breathing because Ciri wasn't anywhere. He started searching for her with his eyes and be very nervous.
"I got you!" Ciri screamed on him from behind and started laughing. Geralt almost jumped from the fear. He turned to her.
"Are you crazy? Do you have any idea how scared I was because of you?" he freaked out.
"I can see, your face is telling everything.." she said with laughing.
"Do not ever do it again!" he warned her.
"But it was fun." she laughed.
"It wasn't funny for me. " Geralt frowned.
"Geraalt! You're alive!" Jaskier opened the door and he almost ran towards Geralt and hugged him. Ciri quickly hide behind Geralt.
"What are you doing here? How did you know that I am here?" Jaskier asked him with excitement.
"Is this even a question? Where else would you be Jaskier.." Geralt laughed. Geralt then pointed with his head next to him. Ciri was hiding behind him.
"Ciri." he said calmly. She understood. She slowly came forward.
"Oh.. Hi, I'm Jaskier." he gave her a hand but she snuggled closer to Geralt.
"That's her?" Jaskier then looked confused at Geralt. The witcher nodded.
"I don't understand.. how you two? Together? In Novigrad? I thought you're still on Kaer Morhen." Jaskier didn't understand anything.
"I will tell you everything but not here. It's not safe." Geralt looked at him seriously. He took Ciri's hand and they started walking away.

"Geralt.." Jaskier hesitated. "I've met Yennefer maybe half year ago and she was very calm, what is not usual for her... Do you know where is she now?" Jaskier asked him carefully while they were walking. Geralt stiffened and he sighed. Ciri noticed it.
"I don't know.. but it doesn't matter now, because.." Geralt hesitated, he still didn't want to believe it. "Because.." he paused. "She is dead.." he said with pain in his voice.
"What?" Jaskier looked surprised at him and he stopped walking.
"She died in Sodden hill.." Geralt voice failed.
"No! That's not true Geralt! She didn't die.. she was a hero! She stopped the Nilfgaardians. You had to hear just some rumors.." Jaskier smiled. Geralt raised his eyes. He felt like somebody returned his soul back into his body now. He felt alive again, she was alive. His Yennefer was alive.. he couldn't be more happier. Maybe there was still a chance to be together again one day. On his face appeared small smile.
"I'm so happy that I haven't killed you already Jaskier.."
"You would be lost without me.." Jaskier laughed. "Where are we going anyway?" Jaskier looked at him.
"Ciri need a help. We're going to visit Triss." Geralt said calmly.
"Who's Triss?" Ciri interrupted them.
"His friend." Jaskier answered for Geralt and he looked at Ciri with excitement. Geralt frowned.
"Geralt has many friends.." Ciri admitted.
"Yeah, he has." Jaskier said with laughing. He knew about his past with Triss. Geralt didn't answered.