introduction

August 7, 2022 was when Blackpink's contract ended with YG. All the girls decided not to renew the contract since they wanted to focus on their own solo careers, and because YG's management is complete and utter shit and they honestly have been wanting to get out of that hellhole.

Anyway, Jisoo is now an actress, no surprise here. She always had the potential to be an amazing actress, and that potential was only unleashed when she got out of YG and got into an acting agency where she was treated well and was given endless opportunities to showcase what she to offer.

Rosé wanted to keep making music, but she didn't want to do all the extra shit idols have to do. She just wanted to make music, plain and simple. So, she decided to work with a Western music company, and she loves it. All she does is write a song, record it, send it to the company, film a music video and release it. She's also considering a full album.

Jennie just kept on being the Bad Bitch™ of Korea. She launched her clothing line, Ruby Jane. Ruby Jane is definitely not a small business, its popularity incredibly grew in the span of months.

And Lisa?

Lisa left Korea to go back to Thailand after their contract ended. She left the three other girls with nothing but an embrace.

Literally.

She deleted all her social media accounts and disappeared from the world for six months. The girls heard of her only when they saw in the news that Lalisa Manoban started her magazine company in Thailand.

She released magazine after magazine after magazine, often on the themes of different cultures and nature, most of the pictures photographed by Lisa. When the girls went through Lisa's magazine for the first time, they teared up. They knew it was what Lisa always wanted to do, and they couldn't be more proud. They just couldn't understand why Lisa wouldn't make any effort to reach out to them.

And on August 9, 2023, Lisa was in her jet on the way back to Korea.