SIXTEEN

"Thailand!" exclaimed Jisoo as she got out of the plane, "I'm hungry." She patted her stomach.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath of the Bangkok air, "I miss it here."

"It's hot." said Jennie as Lisa took her hand, helping her out of the jet.

"Do you wanna take off your jacket?" asked Lisa as they both step foot on the ground.

"Can I? I'm only wearing a tank top underneath." asked Jennie. Lisa was always a bit protective at what Jennie wore before, especially if she was going somewhere without her.

"Why are you even asking me?" asked Lisa with a small chuckle.

Jennie rolled her eyes, "You always lost your shit when I wore something you didn't like."

"I'm not the same insecure girl from a year ago. Wear whatever you want." Lisa shrugged her shoulders.

Jennie smiled at Lisa, stopping her tracks just before they entered the airport's doors, "Are you even the same Lisa?"

Lisa smiled, "I'm very much the same, I just realized my mistakes and corrected them."

Lisa went behind Jennie and slid off her black suit jacket, revealing milky skin. She took Jennie's jacket and folded it before hanging them with her arm.

Jennie wore a tight-lipped smile as she took Lisa's hands in hers, walking through the huge doors of the airport. She was proud of Lisa, very proud.

••••

A/N

Italics means that they're speaking in Thai
Bold means they're speaking in English

••••

"Lisa, have you arrived?" asked Lisa's mother through the phone.

"Yes, Mommy. I'm driving." said Lisa.

"Okay, great. Can I talk to the girls?"

Lisa chuckled, "Okay, Mom. I'll put you on speaker."

Lisa said to the other girls, "My mom wants to talk to you guys."

Jennie, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung's eyes practically glistened as they all agreed.

"I'll put her on speaker." And Lisa did.

"Hi girls!" The usual cheerful voice of her mother greeted them.

Lisa rolled her eyes when Jisoo from the backseat took Lisa's phone out of her hands.

"Mommy!" exclaimed Jisoo.

"Jisoo, is that you?" Lisa listened to her mother's voice, but keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah, it's Jisoo." said Jisoo as Lisa's eyes widened in shock. Her Korean accent practically disappeared.

"Rosie? Jennie? You girls there as well?"

"Yes, Mommy!" exclaimed Chaeyoung excitedly.

"Mommy, I'm here too!" said Jennie, stretching her neck as far as she could to the backseat.

"I can't wait to see you girls again." said Lisa's mother and the youngest woman in the car could practically feel her mother's smile through the sound of her voice. "You girls are practically my daughters."

"I'm sorry you got stuck with the least favorite one." joked Jisoo, again, in perfect English.

"Hey, unnie!" exclaimed Lisa.

"I know, right." Lisa's mother played along.

"Mom!" Lisa pouted, keeping her eyes on the road.

"I'm joking, baby. Your Daddy's making us lunch."

"I miss Daddy's cooking." pouted Jennie.

"Which Daddy?" teased Chaeyoung as Jennie flipped her off.

Jisoo was surpressing her laughs and Lisa was blushing.

"He said he misses cooking for you girls as well! You girls eat very well."

The four girls laughed at that statement.

"Especially Rosie." added Lisa's mother.

"Hey, Mommy!" blushed Chaeyoung as she laughed.

"Baby, I'm just kidding. Get here safe, okay? Tell Lisa to keep her eyes on the road." requested Lisa's mother.

"Okay, Mommy!" said Jennie.

"Goodbye, see you girls!"

All four girls said their farewell. They continued to chat as Lisa drove to her family home. Mid-way there, Lisa's phone beeped, notifying a text.

Lisa swiftly grabbed her phone from the pocket, not taking her eyes ofd the road, before handing it to Jennie, "Can you check?"

"Sure." Jennie unlocked Lisa's phone, surprised that her fingerprint still worked.

A text came from Davien, who Jennie remembered as Lisa's younger brother.

"It's from Davien, he said that your Dad was wondering if he can meet us tomorrow." said Jennie.

Lisa scoffed, "He just wants to meet you girls. Davien is such a huge fan of Blackpink, especially Jennie."

The three girls laughed at that. "That's cute." said Chaeyoung.

"He has posters of Jennie all over his room, it's weird."

The three girls laughed once again. "What's wrong with that?" asked Jennie.

"He's a hormonal college student. Lord knows what he does to those pictures of Jennie."

"He's not much different from you, then." commented Jisoo.

"Hey! Excuse me?" exclaimed Lisa.

"Don't even try to deny it, you get off on Jennie's pictures." said Chaeyoung.

Jennie was finding the whole situation hilarious.

"I don't even need pictures." smirked Lisa.

••••
a/n

sorry for not updating i just got overwhelmed at how much content blackpink's giving us 😭