TWELVE

Lisa stood in front of the door of Jennie's bedroom, her hand on the doorknob as she listened to Jennie talk to Kang from the other side of the door.

"I'm very sorry about that Kang oppa, I didn't know she would react like that....No, she wasn't always like that, she changed I guess."

Lisa took a deep breath at Jennie's words, she really didn't mean to snap at Jennie like that. It's just the fact that there was another person to take her place while she was gon angered her.

Even though she had absolutely no right to be angry.

She doesn't even want to think about the fact that other people had touched Jennie in a way she only could.

But she could never be mad at Jennie for finding some sort of replacement for her, she was gone for a year, for Christ's sake. Girls have needs, too.

"I'll come to your place tomorrow."

What?

"Okay, goodbye, oppa."

Lisa took one last breath before knocking on Jennie's door, "Jen?"

Lisa smiled to herself when no one answered, Jennie never answers if you call her name the first time, she always answers on the second one.

"Jennie?" Lisa called out.

"What?"

"Can I come in?"

"No."

Lisa frowned.

"Stop pouting, Lisa. I could feel your aegyo from here."

Lisa chuckled, "I wasn't doing my aegyo."

"Whatever." said Jennie faintly.

"I'm coming in." said Lisa before opening the door. The sight that greeted her was absolutely adorable. Jennie had changed into more comfortable clothes with her hair up in a bun, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

Jennie glared at Lisa.

"Aren't you adorable?" teased Lisa as she stepped closer to Jennie.

"Go away." said Jennie as she laid her back on the bed, her toes still touching the carpeted floor.

"I'm sorry, Jennie." said Lisa with all the sincerity in her heart, sitting beside Jennie.

"You acted like a total douchebag earlier, you know that?" said Jennie.

"Yes, and I'm sorry. I was just....jealous." confessed Lisa.

"I'm not your property, Lisa." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"I'm really sorry, Jen."

"Fine. But you should apologize to Kang too."

"Hell no!"

"Fine."

"Fine." Lisa huffed before laying down beside Jennie, staring at the ceiling.

Jennie shifted her head to take a look at Lisa. And God was she gorgeous. The most beautiful woman Jennie has ever seen, Lisa's face looked like it was sculpted by God Himself. A million thoughts ran through Jennie's head as she let her eyes freely wander on Lisa's breathtaking face.

"Do you still love me?" asked Jennie, without thinking at all.

Realizing what she had just said, her eyes widened. "Shit, I didn't mean to—"

Lisa looked back at Jennie as she cut her off, "When did I ever not love you?"

Jennie blushed deeply as she broke eye contact with Lisa, shifting her eyes to the ceiling.

"Do you still love me, Jennie?" asked Lisa.

"I don't....I don't know, Lisa." answered Jennie truthfully.

Because the truth was, Lisa broke Jennie's walls down when she wasn't even done building them up.

"It's a yes or no question, Jennie." said Lisa in a low voice, looking at Jennie.

Jennie looked back, "I really don't know, Lisa."

That statement seemed to fuel something Lisa because the younger girl got up from her current position and lazily hovered over Jennie.

The smaller girl's breath hitched at their position, Lisa had a leg between Jennie's as she placed her hands on each other side of the older woman.

Lisa's hands clutched the sheets of Jennie's bed as she said, "It's shame that you don't know, Jennie. Because I know for sure that...."

Lisa stopped her sentence when Jennie looked back right up at her.

Lisa's eyes trailed down to Jennie's lips, "I am very much madly in love with you."

Butterflies in Jennie's stomach erupted at that statement.

"I just need to know that you feel the same. I could give you everything you've ever wanted. And you will never have to worry about me leaving again because I'll always be by your side. I love you, Jennie. And I'll prove it to you every single day."

Jennie's breath hitched.

"I'll make up for all the days I've been gone. I'd do whatever you want me to, Jennie. Just let me love you, again."

Lisa hand went up to cup Jennie's cheek, "No one could ever love you like me, Jennie. You know that. No other person could make you feel how I do."

Lisa leaned closer to Jennie, "And it goes the same for me."

Jennie's hands crept up to the back of Lisa's hair, earning a glare from Lisa.

"Don't do that." warned Lisa.

"Why not?" asked Jennie innocently as she teasingly tugged on Lisa's hair.

Lisa let out a groan, "You know exactly what you're doing when you have your fingers in my hair, Jennie."

Jennie hummed in response before taking all of the courage she had and finally closing the gap between them.

Sparks were everywhere, it felt as if they had gone back in time to when they were just twenty-two. It suddenly felt as if they were in a hotel room in a random country after an exhausting concert. And God, had they had so many memories in hotel rooms.

Their kiss was gentle and soft, Jennie's fingers were in Lisa's hair as the younger girl was comfortably situated between her legs, hovering over her. Passion and impatience was felt through the kiss, but so was love, so much love.

Jennie's chest felt as if it may burst, honestly.

When air became an issue, Lisa was the one to pull away.

Looking up to Jennie's eyes, "I still don't know your answer, Jennie."

Jennie smirked, "Kiss me again and you'll know."

And Lisa did.