TEN

"Lisa?!" Miyeon's jaw dropped to her floor as she saw who was standing on the other side the front door of her apartment, holding a box of pizza.

"Hi." grinned Lisa.

Miyeon wasted no time in wrapping her arms around Lisa, "How have you been?"

"I've been great, how about you?" said Lisa with a wide smile as she pulled away from Miyeon's embrace.

"The best I've ever been." answered Miyeon as she opened the door wider, welcoming Lisa to come into her home.

"That's good to know." said Lisa as she looked around Miyeon's apartment, still carrying the box of pizza with one hand. It was clearly renovated and was different from how Lisa remembered it, but it still carried the all-familiar scent of Miyeon.

"How long have you been in Seoul?" asked Miyeon as she made her way to the kitchen, going straight to the fridge and getting something to drink for Lisa.

"Just four days ago." answered Lisa as she placed the box of pizza in her hand on the counter before sitting down on of the stools. Miyeon handed her a glass of chocolate milk.

Lisa looked at the chocolate milk handed to her, it has been a while since she had one. She found herself smiling in appreciation of Miyeon remembering that the Lisa from the past literally lived off of chocolate milk.

"Don't you like chocolate milk anymore? I have coffee if you want." said Miyeon.

"No, no. Thank you, Miyeon." thanked Lisa as she took a sip of the cool liquid, her throat refreshed.

"Do the girls know you're here?" asked Miyeon.

"Yeah."

"Did, uhm....Jennie?" Lisa knew exactly what the other girl was saying.

Lisa chuckled, "She did."

"Good to know you're still alive." commented Miyeon with a smile.

"Why does everyone tell me that? Seriously, the only thing Jennie knows how to do is hit people repeatedly with her handbag." said Lisa, taking another sip of chocolate milk.

Miyeon let out a light-hearted laugh, "She's good with her hands too, Lisa. Take it from me."

Lisa blushed hard at that, "I am still very sorry about that."

Yes, Jennie had fought Miyeon before. Lisa and Miyeon were hanging out in this exact place when Jennie came barging in, catching the two other girls in a misunderstanding position. How did Jennie know Lisa was there? No one knows. She pulled Lisa by the ear and when Miyeon defended Lisa, Jennie did not hesitate to throw hands.

And the rest was history. Jennie ended up apologizing to Miyeon but Lisa was ignored for an entire week. Everything's well now, in fact, Lisa noticed that the two girls got closer after that incident.

"She did gave me an amazing diamond necklace to make up for it, I'd willingly let her pull my hair out again if she'd give me another one of those." said Miyeon, causing Lisa to laugh. "Anyways, how are you both now?"

"I crashed at her place last night, our place, i mean."

"That was fast."

"Hey! Nothing happened. We talked for a bit then I slept on the couch. I cooked breakfast for her-"