SEVENTEEN

A/N: im sorry for not updating hehe i dont have an excuse im just lazy

Lisa smiled as she watched Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo embrace her mother. Chitthip was as vibrant as ever, smiling as she tried to wrap her arm around the three taller girls.

"Mom, did you forget who you actually birthed?" said Lisa with fake offense, causing the four women to release from their embrace.

"Of course not, I could never forget how much pain your large head caused me. I couldn't get it out!" exclaimed Chitthip, causing Lisa to blush.

The youngest couldn't help but feel grateful that the three other women couldn't understand Thai. Especially Jisoo.

Chitthip pulled Lisa into an embrace, Lisa responded immediately by wrapping her arms around her mother's waist, leaning down to nuzzle her face into her mother's neck.

"Lisa! You're acting like a baby!" scolded her mother, but with a smile on her face.

"Don't care." said Lisa before tightening her grip on her mother's waist. She doesn't know when's the last time she'll be able to be in her mother's arms again, so she makes the most of it.

Chitthip pulled away from her daughter, giving her forehead a kiss.

The oldest woman looked to the three girls who were silently standing in front of them with tears in their eyes.

"What are you all crying about?" asked Chitthip, wanting to lighten the mood.

"Nothing, Mommy." said Chaeyoung, wiping her tears.

"Dry your tears, girls. Marco is waiting for us in the dining room."

••••

Dinner was filled with conversations of the past and laughter. Chitthip has offered the two spare bedrooms of their house to the girls since the woman would not let them go. Lisa was currently taking a shower as Jennie was in the balcony connected to Lisa's room, taking pictures of the view.

"Jennie?" called Chitthip out, causing Jennie to almost drop her phone in shock, "Sorry about that."

"Oh no, it's fine. I was just startled." said Jennie with a small smile as she faced the older woman.

Chitthip's now bald head was covered by a beanie as she wore a cardigan over a white shirt. She walked closer to where Jennie was and leaned over the railings, Jennie mimicking her actions.

"You're the love of her life, you know that?" said Chitthip with a small smile on her face.

Jennie blushed, "You think so, Mommy?"

Chitthip chuckled, "Only a fool would think different."

The young woman shook her head with a giggle, "She's the love of my life, as well."

"It wasn't easy for you, right? She broke your heart and left, then a year later she pops out of nowhere."

Jennie gulped at that statement, not knowing what to answer.

"I owe you an apology for that." said Chitthip.

"No!" Jennie disagreed. "I admit, I was heartbroken, but now I understand. She's a strong woman, your Lisa."

Chitthip smiled, "She wouldn't be mine if she wasn't."

Chitthip's smile dropped at that thought, "Jennie, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Yes, definitely."

"When I pass away, please be by Lisa's side."

"Bu-"

"No buts, Jennie. We all know that my time here is cut short. And it's....it's not gonna be easy for Lisa. You're Lisa's strength, Jennie. The only thing that will keep her going, so please, keep her sane."

Jennie tears left her eyes as she nodded furiously, "I will, Mommy."

"Stop crying. You've cried enough." Chitthip tried to lighten the mood while fighting her own tears as well. "I just want to know, do you see yourself with Lisa for the rest of your life?"

"Of course. I could never picture myself with another person besides her." confessed Jennie.

"That's good to know." Chitthip smiled before pulling Jennie into an embrace.

"You're a strong girl, Jennie. Perfect for my Lalisa."

••••

"So...." Lisa started, "What did you and Mom talk about?"

"Girl talk." said Jennie before getting on the bed beside Lisa.

"What? I'm a girl, too!"

"Still."

Lisa grumbled before pouting.

"Cute." commented Jennie before laying on top of Lisa, nuzzling her face in Lisa's neck.

"You're such a child." commented Lisa as she caressed Jennie's lower back.

Jennie looked up to Lisa before placing a light kiss on Lisa's lips, "Don't care."

Lisa smiled at her lover before going in for another kiss. Her action was interrupted when a moan erupted from the room beside theirs.

"Oh my God." groaned Jennie before getting off of Lisa and rolling on her side of the bed, taking a pillow and covering her ears with it.

Lisa was uncontrollably laughing at the situation. Another moan from Jisoo added fuel to her laughter.

"Who knew Jisoo bottomed, oh God." Lisa was crying due to the intense laughter.

"I hate them." grumbled Jennie. "And in your parents' house, don't they have any shame?"

"We did it at Jisoo's house as well, so-"

Jennie smacked the back of Lisa's head before the other girl could finish her sentence.

"They last for like 2 hours. There's no way we can go to bed." informed Jennie.

Lisa furrowed her brows, "How do you know?"

"This isn't the only time I had to sleep in a room besides theirs, you know?"

Lisa hummed with a small smile as Jennie kept covering her ears with a pillow.

The moans kept coming from Jisoo in the other room and they got louder and louder making Lisa cringe.

"Okay, this is getting awkward." commented Lisa, "Let's go out."

Jennie widened her eyes at the sudden suggestion, "Where?"

"Get some streetfood or something, I don't know. Get away from here."

"Alright."