FIFTEEN

The four girls embraced in the middle of Jennie's living room, tears streaming down their faces.

Lisa had just broke the news and the two girls immediately threw themselves on Lisa, comforting the youngest girl as tears streamed down their faces as well. Jennie joined the hug, needing the comfort, too.

Jisoo pulled away from the group hug, wiping her tears, "When's our flight to Thailand?"

"Whenever you guys are available." said Lisa as Jennie pulled her closer, getting on the tip of her toes to kiss Lisa's forehead.

"I'll talk to my manager." said Jisoo, "Give me a date."

"The day after tomorrow." confirmed Jennie.

"Alright." Jisoo sighed as she sat down on the couch.

Jisoo just stared into space, not wanting to believe the news that she had received moments ago.

Chaeyoung sat down next to her, "Mommy is a strong woman, she'll fight."

Jisoo's tears returned as she leaned against her fiancé's shoulder, Chaeyoung instinctly wrapped an arm around the older woman.

"She misses you guys, you know?" said Lisa with a light chuckle, having an arm around Jennie's shoulder.

"Tell her we'll be visiting soon, Lisa." said Chaeyoung with a small smile on her face.

••••

Lisa had not expected to go back to Thailand after a week and a half in Korea. And she was glad that she was, she missed her mother dearly, despite being only a week away from her. She was happy for another reason as well, though. Her three girls were coming with her.

"Lisa, you did not tell us you own a private jet." said Jisoo as she approached black jet plane.

"I don't, it's my Dad's."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at Lisa with furrowed brows in sync.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention, we're all good now." smiled Lisa, "He gave me my inheritance, and I met my two younger brothers as well!"

"You have two younger brothers?!" asked Chaeyoung, surprised.

"Yeah, the older one is 23, his name's Gio and youngest is 20, his name's Davien." informed Lisa, a proud smile on her face.

"I hope they're not as bad as you." commented Jisoo with a small smile.

"They're worse, trust me." said Lisa as the four of them finally entered the plane.

The three other girls were in awe of the interior of the jet. It was so masculine yet very sophisticated. (A/N - I suck at describing places so just imagine your typical luxurious jet)

Jisoo cautiously sat down on one of the seats, as if she was afraid it'll break, "How rich is Mr. Manoban?"

"This jet looks like it costs more than my entire career." commented Chaeyoung as she took the seat beside her fiancé.

Lisa laughed as she let Jennie sit next to the window, taking the seat beside her.

The four of them were seated across one another, Lisa and Jennie beside each other and Jisoo and Chaeyoung on the other side.

Lisa began to furthur explain her father's company and his situation. His father came from a wealthy family, owning a business of yachts and organizing cruises. His father never worked when he was still with Lisa's mother, he lived off of his inheritance. His inheritance didn't last long since he eventually grew an addiction with gambling and alcohol, causing Lisa's mother to move back to Bangkok, not even two years later, she had met Lisa's stepdad, who became a father figure to her.

Everyone knows what happens next.

They spent the majority of the flight chatting, they talked about Jisoo and Chaeyoung's wedding as well. The two agreed to have the wedding next year and of course Lisa and Jennie would be the maid of honor.

"How about you guys?" smirked Chaeyoung.

"What about us?" Jennie furrowed her brows as Lisa tried hard to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"Are you guys back together?" asked Jisoo.

"We...uhm..." Lisa stuttered. "We don't-"

"Yeah, we are." confirmed Jennie with a smile, putting her small hand on top of Lisa's

"Ha! You owe me, Jisoo." exclaimed Chaeyoung with a proud smile as she leaned back into her seat.

"You guys really couldn't wait until next week?" said Jisoo as she faked annoyance.

Jennie rolled her eyes and Lisa just laughed.

••••

A/N

the concept for How You Like That is immaculate omg. i cant wait until the 26th