SIX

"Park Chaeyoung!" yelled Jennie before barging inside Jisoo and Chaeyoung's apartment, after taking her shoes off, of course.

"Shit." muttered Chaeyoung underneath her breath.

"Roseanne, you little bitch!" Jennie ran towards the taller girl.

Chaeyoung swiftly placed her newly-made sandwich in one of the plates before running for her life. Thank God her and Jisoo's apartment was spacious, if it wasn't this big Chaeyoung would probably be dead by now.

Jennie chased Chaeyoung around the living room, running besides both sides of the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me that Lisa was here?!" shouted Jennie through gritted teeth.

"I knew you'd freak out!" exclaimed the taller girl.

"And why the hell would you set me up on a 'blind date' with her?!"

"Why not?"

"Jesus Christ, Chaeyoung!" exclaimed Jennie before chasing after the poor girl once again.

They ran around until Jennie cornered Chaeyoung near the refrigerator in the kitchen. Jennie raised her handbag up to her Chaeyoung's face as a warning.

"Now, unnie. Let's talk about this, put the bag down."

And with that, Jennie hit Chaeyoung's shoulder with her handbag.

"Hey!" shouted Chaeyoung, rubbing her arm up and down to sooth the pain.

"I didn't even hit you that hard, you're overreacting."

"I'm overreacting?! Look at you!"

"This is how every person would react when they find out their friend set them up on a blind date with their ex!"

"What is going on?" asked Jisoo, entering the house with groceries that she gently placed on the counter.

"Why didn't you tell me Lisa arrived?!" Jennie turned her attention to Jisoo.

"Yeah, I'm not part of this conversation."

"Kim Jisoo!"

"Aren't you happy you have finally reunited with the love of your life?" said Jisoo with an eyeroll.

"Shut up!"

"Aw, you are." said Jisoo before making baby noises, pinching Jennie's cheek as the other girl smacked her hand away.

"There's no use in acting like this, Jennie. Lisa's back, and we should be happy for her. I know you're still bitter-"

"I've moved on."

"If you have already moved on, you shouldn't be acting like this, Jennie. You're an adult, for God's sake. Do you even know why Lisa left in the first place?"

"I-uh, no."

"Exactly. Now, I'm really hungry so cook something for us." ordered Jisoo as she walked past Jennie to give her fiancé a small kiss on the lips, getting on the tip of her toes.

"I feel like a maid everytime I come here." said Jennie, but going through the groceries Jisoo brought home to see what she can cook nonetheless.

"Chaeyoung's trying to learn to cook for me, aren't you, babe?" said Jisoo, causing the tallest girl to blush.

Jennie snorted, "Simp."

"It's not simping, it's called being in love and doing whatever makes your girl happy." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she hugged the oldest girl in the room from the back.

"Yeah, you're a simp."

Chaeyoung flipped her off as Jennie giggled to herself. Ever since Lisa went away, Jennie took Lisa's place as the one who bickered with Chaeyoung. The only difference is that Jennie would not hesitate to physically hurt Chaeyoung, which makes Jennie more exciting to argue with, in Chaeyoung's opinion.

Jennie cooked lunch for the three of them (with the help of Chaeyoung, she would say that Jisoo helped too but all the shortest girl did was eat most of the garnishes.) The three of them ate together, hopping from one topic to another. When the girls started to talk about Lisa, Jennie went silent. The fact that Lalisa Manoban was back in Seoul still hasn't completely settled in her brain, yet. It all felt like a dream, in a way.

After their wonderful meal, Jennie bid her farewell and drove to the headquarters of Ruby Jane, her clothing brand that she is very, very proud of. The first ever runway show of Ruby Jane is coming up on October and Jennie was needed to approve of the models walking the runway.

Tons of models came to audition, as expected. Jennie spent the next seven hours sitting in front of a desk with a couple of casting directors watching models walk back and forth in front of her, some are good and some are not, and some were just awful. Jennie forced herself to keep her mouth shut from commenting on some of the models' walks, she knew she would just plainly insult them and not give them constructive criticism.

The work day was over by 7:00pm and she walked out of the building and into her car the moment she had the chance to. The drive back home was quiet and that reminded her of Lisa. Long drives with Lisa were the best, they would sing songs in the car as loud as they could and would dance whenever they got caught in a red a light. If they weren't doing that, they would argue about the silliest things or talk about nothing in particular. Jennie found herself smiling at the memories they had in that black Range Rover that Lisa used to drive.

Lisa crashed that car when she and Jennie broke up. The day after Jennie caught Lisa and other girl kissing in the club, Lisa came over to apologize and to explain herself, that didn't go so well, it went horribly, in fact. Jennie shouted words at Lisa that she wouldn't dare repeat as the tall girl stood in front of her with her pride on her sleeve. Lisa shouted words back, and that fueled Jennie's anger more. Jennie told her to leave and that they were over, and Lisa did. Lisa drove her black Range Rover somewhere, not being able to express her emotions through anything else, she purposedly crashed the car into a tree. Thankfully, she wasn't hurt but the car was totalled.

Jennie's smile dropped at the memory. She deeply regrets her actions that night, she hoped that 26 year old her didn't react that way. Up until now, she still blames herself for everything that happened the past year. She had been lying to everyone, she hasn't moved on from Lalisa Manoban and she's convinced that she never will especially now that the tall girl was back in her life.