SEVEN

Jennie arrived at her (and used to be Lisa's) house. She lazily took off her shoes went straight to the kitchen to look for something she can have for dinner. Too tired and too lazy to cook, she just grabbed two slices of bread and proceeded to make a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. She also poured herself some plain, cool milk into a glass.

She made her way to the living room and plopped on the couch, she decided to go through Instagram as she slowly ate her sandwich. After getting bored with her phone, she decided to get up from the couch and take a nice, hot shower for atleast 45 minutes. She changed into her silk nightgown before going downstairs again to watch a random documentary on Netflix.

Two episodes into the show, the doorbell rang. Jennie rolled her eyes before dragging herself up from the couch, it's probably Kang again.

She opened the pivet door to see none other than a smiling Lalisa Manoban. Slightly panicking, Jennie shut the door in the taller's girl's face before locking it. Jennie's back made contact with the door as she exhaled the breath she was holding.

"Oh, God. What do I do?" said Jennie to no one in particular.

Maybe she'll go away if I don't acknowledge her. thought Jennie.

"Jennie! Open the door!" yelled Lisa from outside the house, Jennie continued to ignore her.

"Jennie! It's getting cold out here!" yelled Lisa again.

What on earth is she doing here?

"I brought food!" yelled Lisa and at that moment, Jennie was honestly tempted to let the other girl in.

But no, Jennie couldn't give in. "Are you assuming I don't have food in my house?!"

"No, it's just-"

"Go away!" shouted Jennie.

At that moment, the door was opened by Lisa, revealing herself to Jennie. Her hair was in a low ponytail, still sporting her bangs while wearing a black turtleneck underneath a brown coat and denim jeans as she held a McDonald's paperbag.

Jennie's eyes were wide open as Lisa chuckled at her, holding up a single key with the hand that wasn't holding the paperbag, "There's no use in locking a door if the other person has a key, Jennie."

"I could call the police, you know?" said Jennie.

"This house is still entitled to me, you know?" Lisa mocked Jennie, making the shorter girl roll her eyes, "Nothing much changed here, God, I love this place."

Jennie continued to stare at her, not knowing what to do now that the Lalisa Manoban was in their house again.

Lisa took off her coat and hung it up on the coat rack near the door, "I'll melt if you keep looking at me like that."

"Why are you here?" asked Jennie as Lisa just made her way into the kitchen, setting down the McDonald's paperbag on the counter.

"I just wanted to see this place, again. And you, of course." said Lisa as she took out the contents of the paperbag. Curly fries, bulgogi burger, green grape chiller, and some other stuff.

Lisa sat down on one of the seats that occupied the counter and began to dig in her burger, moaning as she did so, "God, it's been forever since I had this, tastes so good."

Jennie looked at her skeptically, not knowing how to react at the fact that her ex-girlfriend who she hadn't heard of in one year is now in her kitchen and eating a bulgogi burger.

Lisa looked up to Jennie, still holding her burger in her hands "Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I'm not hungry." answered Jennie without emotion.