ONE

Lisa stepped off her helicopter with a small smirk, letting the familiar breeze of Seoul hit her face.

“Seoul, how I had missed you.” said Lisa to no one in particular. “Dianne?”

“Yes, Ms. Manoban?” her assistant responded.

“Do you remember Park Chaeyoung? The girl I told you about?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Contact her, tell her that I am in Seoul and get Mr. Choi to fetch her from her place then take her here. Also, please mention the fact that I do not want anyone else to know about my arrival.” ordered Lisa.

“Yes, Ma’am. When would you want her to come?”

“As soon as possible.”

“Alright, Ma’am.”

••••

“Ms. Park has arrived, Ms. Manoban.” said Dianne through the small speaker on Lisa’s desk.

Lisa smiled to herself, “Let her in.”

“Alright, Ma’am.”

Lisa stood up from her chair and straightened her suit jacket, feeling nervous somehow.

A black-haired girl stepped into Lisa’s office, “Lalisa Manoban where on earth have you been?!”

It was definitely not who Lisa expected to see, but she couldn't help but smile wide at the girl, “Hello to you too, Jisoo unnie.”

Jisoo hadn't changed at all, in fact, she looked younger than the last time Lisa saw her. She looked so effortlessly beautiful, as she always was.

“And don’t even think that I’ll let the fact you only wanted Chaeyoung to come here slip, Lisa. What’s wrong with me? I understand you not wanting Jennie to know yet bu-“

“I’ve been doing good, unnie. Thanks for asking.” Lisa rolled her eyes with a smile after.

Jisoo continued to ramble on, Lisa can barely comprehend what she was saying as Jisoo talked too fast, irritation and anger visible on the way she was pacing around Lisa's office.

“And this is why I only wanted Chaeyoung to come.” the youngest of the two girls muttered to herself.

“What did you say?”

“So now you talk to me?”

Jisoo’s features softened at the younger girl, “You’ve been gone for a year, Lisa. The only times we’ve heard of you was through the news.”

"I know, I'll explain everything."

"Do you even know how Chaeyoung randomly cries because she misses you? I walked in on her crying once because she saw a cat that looked like Leo and that reminded her of you. And don't even get me started on Jennie."

"Unnie, I'm sorry, I truly am. But leaving Korea was something I needed to do for myself, I needed to heal, I needed to change, and I did."

"You could've atleast given us a heads up." said Jisoo, seating down on of the chairs in front of Lisa's desk.

"I did."

"No, you didn't. You told you were going to Thailand for a two week vacation then the next thing we know you got rid of every single thing we could communicate with you."

"I'm sorry, unnie, I truly am."

"You should be." said Jisoo as she stared at Lisa.

Lisa's hair was long and back to its natural color and her bangs were still present. Her skin was tanner, making her look more alive than ever. She was dressed professionally, a dress shirt with a few buttons undone underneath a black suit jacket. She looked different, even the way she spoke was different.

Jisoo's eyes filled with tears as she realized how much she truly missed the younger girl. Lisa noticed the tears forming in her unnie's eyes and immediately made her way to her.

Lisa wrapped her arms around Jisoo and held her. During their days as Blackpink, Jisoo never cried. She was always the ones holding the other girls and wiping their tears when they cried, but this time, the roles were reversed.

"You're such an asshole for doing that, Lisa." Jisoo cried in Lisa's shoulder.

"I know, unnie. I'm sorry."

"I missed you so much, you stupid bitch."

Typical Jisoo, saying an insult to cover up her affection.

Lisa chuckled, "I missed you too, unnie."

Jisoo pulled away from Lisa, taking a closer look at the younger girl.

The younger girl didn't even realize she had been crying as well until Jisoo wiped her tears, just how she did years ago.

"Tell me everything, Lisa."

Lisa nodded her head and sat down to the chair next to Jisoo, "When Jennie and I broke up, I felt as if the life was sucked out of me, you know?"

Jisoo nodded her head, listening intently.

"Before our contract ended, Jennie and I actually planned the trip to Thailand together, but we broke up so I ended up going alone. On the plane, I made the decision to leave everything behind and focus on myself. I travelled all over Asia and I took photographs and that's when the idea of having a magazine company struck me. I changed, unnie. I worked on the company, I worked on my photographs and I made it work. It became my happy place, unnie. It made me heal and it changed me. I promised myself that I would go back to you guys when I was finally the best version of myself, and now, I am." explained Lisa.

Jisoo gave Lisa a small smile through her tears, "I'm proud of you, we all are."

"Thank you, unnie. I missed you guys. So much."

Jisoo smiled, "By the way, Chaeyoung doesn't know about you being here. Your secretary called our house instead of Chaeyoung's personal number."

"Your house? You guys live together?" questioned Lisa.

"Lisa, we're engaged." said Jisoo, holding up her hand to show Lisa the stunning engagement ring Chaeyoung proposed to her with.

"What?!" Lisa's eyes went wide.

Jisoo laughed at Lisa's reaction, "Yeah."

"How?! When?!"

Jisoo laughed once more, "I'll tell you some other time, but now, let's talk about how you're gonna tell Chaeyoung and Jennie."

••••
a/n

i hope you enjoy my new book !! the plot has been on a mind for a while now and i decided to write it hehe.

this is only a work of fiction, which means it's not real, and will never be real. this is all in my head ok? dont take it seriously lol.

thats all hehe bye