THREE

"Good evening, Ms. Kim. Your date is waiting for you upstairs, follow me." A man greeted Jennie as soon as she stepped in the place.

The Italian restaurant Jennie's date took her was definitely high-end. Themes of red and gold were everywhere and the customers were dressed to fit the place. Thankfully, Jennie chose to wear a black dress with simple gold trims, if she wore the latter option which was jeans and an off-shoulder top, she would certainly look out of place.

Jennie followed the man, walking up the stairs where several double doors greeted her.

"Ms. Kim, your date is waiting in that room." The man gestured to the door at the end of the hallway.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Ms. Kim. Please, excuse me." said the man and left Jennie alone.

The girl walked over to the hardwood double door that the man gestured to. She slowly opened one side of the door and was greeted with an amazing view of the city. Looking to her right, she saw a figure whose back faced her while standing beside the dining table.

The figure was familiar. Way too familiar. Jennie felt air being sucked out of her lungs as she slowly approached the woman.

She turned around and greeted Jennie with a smile she knew too well, "Good evening, Jennie."

And that was when all hell broke loose.

"Lalisa Manoban what the fuck are you doing here?!" shouted Jennie as she slings her handbag to Lisa's face.

The taller girl shielded herself with her own arms as Jennie kept hitting her with the handbag.

"I wanted to see you guys again." answered Lisa.

Jennie stopped her actions and looked at Lisa in disbelief. Lisa knows that look, once you get that look you get closer to death.

"That is such bullshit! Wait, Chaeyoung was in on this?!" shouted Jennie.

"Yes. Now, stop shouting before security kicks us out of this place."

Jennie's eyes widened at Lisa, "You're telling me what to do now?!"

"Let's just sit down, please. I'll explain everythi-"

"No. I'm leaving. Goodbye Lisa." said Jennie, turning her heels to walk to the door but Lisa was quick, blocking the door before Jennie had the chance to even touch the doorknob.

"Jennie, no. You are not leaving until we talk about this." Lisa used her authorative voice, the one she uses for business. She didn't want to use it on Jennie but the girl was extremely stubborn.

"You have quite the nerve to tell me not to leave, Lisa." said Jennie under clenched teeth.

"Just let me explain!"

"You left me broken, Lisa! Do you know how many nights I cried myself to sleep wondering where I went wrong?! Or if it's even me?! Wondering why I wasn't good enough for you to stay?!" yelled Jennie at Lisa, tears streaming down her beautiful face as her makeup slowly turned into a mess.

"I stayed, Jennie. You were the one who left me." said Lisa in a quiet voice.

"Did I really, Lisa? I ended the relationship because I caught you sucking faces with another woman! But I never left you, Lisa. I was still there."

"It was a misunderstanding, Jennie. I was drunk and I thought she was you! I'm truly sorry for that."

"I know, Lisa! I just needed space from you but I believed everything you said. I planned on getting back with you after your supposed two week trip on Thailand. But you never returned."

"I'm here now."

"Get out of my way, Lisa." Jennie walked forward, pushing her body against Lisa's in hopes of getting past the tall girl.

But Lisa kept blocking the door with her long limbs, "No."

"Why not? What is so hard about letting me go?!"

"Letting you go means living without you, and I can't do that anymore."

"You did it for a year, you can do it for more." Jennie tried to push Lisa's body out of her way again, but the taller girl was strong and her efforts wouldn't even make the other girl budge.

"Jesus Christ, Jennie! Let's please just eat dinner and talk, I'll tell you everything, please."

"So you can enter my life again?! And when that happens you'll leave me broken?! I was so vulnerable, Lisa. So fucking vulnerable. I don't wanna experience that kind of pain again. So please, just let me go." Jennie's tears were unstoppable, escaping her cat-like eyes like waterfalls.

She looked like a mess. Her hair was now all over the place and her mascara had already spread from her lashes to her cheeks. Even though Jennie looked like that, she was still the most beautiful girl Lisa has ever laid her eyes on.

"Jennie, I'm sorry. I am so sorry." said Lisa.

The shorter girl came closer and started punching Lisa's chest while muttering curse words at her.

Lisa felt her own tears drop to her cheek and she pulled Jennie in an embrace, stopping Jennie from punching her chest and holding on to her as her tears soaked through the fabric of Lisa's suit jacket.

They stayed there, holding each other with Lisa's back pressed against the door. Both girls had tears running down their cheeks without a single word leaving their lips.