TWO

"Jagi, I'm home!" shouted Chaeyoung as removed her shoes, holding a paper bag with Chinese takeout.

"Chaeng!" greeted Jisoo, standing up from their dining table and running to her fiancé.

Jisoo wrapped her arms Chaeyoung's neck and kissed her sweetly, catching the taller girl off guard.

"Woah, someone's in a good mood." chuckled the taller girl.

"I have a surpise for you." said Jisoo.

"Yeah?"

"It's in the living room, check it out while I prepare dinner."

"Prepare dinner? More like transfer the takeout from the box to a plate."

"Real funny, Chaeng. Now, shoo!"

Chaeyoung laughed at her fiancé's antics before making her way to the living room. Her eyes went wide at the person standing on the middle of her living room, wearing a button down shirt with skinny jeans.

"Hi?" said Lisa and Chaeyoung practically threw herself on Lisa.

"I missed you so much, Lisa." said Chaeyoung, eyes full of tears already.

"I missed you too, Chaeyoung." said Lisa.

Chaeyoung punched Lisa's shoulder quite harshly, "Ow!"

"That was for leaving." said Chaeyoung, still wrapped around Lisa.

"In that case, you can do it again."

And Chaeyoung did, over and over again. "I hate you so much, Lisa."

"I'm really sorry, Chaeng. I'll explain everything."

"Why do you talk like that? It's like you're an adult now or something."

"I am an adult now, Chaeng."

"You never behaved like one."

Lisa laughed as Chaeyoung finally pulled herself from Lisa, taking a good look at her.

"You have a lot of explaining to do. Later, though. I'm really hungry."

Lisa chuckled at Chaeyoung.

Good to know that she never changed. Lisa thought.

••••

Dinner had passed and Lisa was now helping Chaeyoung with the dishes. Lisa had explained herself and Chaeyoung took it well, as Lisa expected. Chaeyoung and Jisoo also told Lisa how they got together. Turns out, they were together before Lisa left, they just didn't tell Jennie and Lisa because they had just broken up at that time, and they didn't wanna add to the situation. Chaeyoung proposed just last month and are planning the wedding next year, and Chaeyoung offered Lisa to be her maid of honor, Lisa accepted and told the girls how genuinely happy she is for the both of them.

"So, how do you plan on telling Jennie?" asked Chaeyoung.

"Honestly, I don't know. How has she been?"

"She's well. But it's gonna be hard for you to explain everything to her."

"I know, it's Jennie we're talking about."

"You really hurt her Lisa."

"I explained what happened that night, she didn't believe me."

"You want to have her back, don't you?"

"Of course I do. I'll marry her, you know that?"

"You've always said that, ever since we were trainees." chuckled Chaeyoung.

"It's because it's true. I can never see myself marrying someone that's not her. She's the one, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung smiled at her bestfriend, "You're a lovesick fool, I hope you notice."

Lisa turned to look at Chaeyoung, her attention drifting from the plates she was drying, "And you're not? You have it so bad for Ms. Kim over there."

"I'm not the only one in love with a Kim here, Manoban."

"You're absolutely correct."

Chaeyoung giggled, "I have an idea on how you can tell Jennie."

••••

"No, Chaeyoung. I am not going on a blind date with whoever you're setting me up with." said Jennie as she took a sip of her drink.

Both girls were sitting on the couch of Jennie's living room, watching a random Netflix series that Jennie played.

"But unnie! She's really nice and she's rich, too. And when was the last time you got laid?"

"How often I get laid is none of your business."

"Okay, let's make a deal. If you go out on this date I'll let you pick my wedding dress."

Jennie raised a brow, "Your wedding dress?"

"Yeah."

"You serious?"

"Of course."

"Fine, I'll go."

Chaeyoung let out squeals of delight and gave Jennie a bone-crushing hug.

"What does she look like?" asked Jennie.

"Hot. Totally your type."

"Do you have a photo?"

"Even if I did I wouldn't show it to you."

"Why?"

"It's not gonna be fun if you know what she looks like. It called a blind date for a reason."

"Smartass." commented Jennie before putting her attention to the TV screen.