Prologue

Tzuyu POV: (I'm just gonna tell you guys since its already obvious in ch.1)

"No...unnie......save me!!!" Tzuyu cried. Her left arm was already hanging down, and only her right arm was clinging to the balcony.

Her sister was looking down at her, crying for help.

"unnie...save me!!!"Tzuyu cried again.

The elder knelt down and held out her hand. She put her palm on Tzuyu's right hand, which was the only thing on the balcony now.

"tzuyu...if you die...The Chous will be mine..." The elder said softly, caressing the younger's hand.

"Goodbye." The elder laughed as she ripped Tzuyu's hand of the balcony.

"no!!!!!!" Tzuyu cried as she dropped down is high speed. "THUMP!" She fell onto the ground.

"help me..." "PLEase help me... somebody please help me..."

"Miss, there's a girl about your age on the road!I guess she fell from the building!" The driver reported.

"Go take a look."The voice ordered.

The driver and the cold girl stepped off the car and the walked up to her.

"save me...please..."Tzuyu whispered.

"Put her inside." The girl said.

"The hospital."

The driver carried Tzuyu to the car and laid her on the backseat. Then he went back to the drivers seat and quickly drove off.

Mina laid Tzuyu's head on her lap, carefully wiping off the blood on her head. she took out her new shirt and closed the clapboard between the drivers seat.

she unbuttoned the girl's shirt and helped her to put on her shirt.
"God she has a good body...stop what are you thinking just help her." Mina scolded herself in her head.

"Miss, we've arrived." The driver announced.

"Tell that old lag to get to the surgery room this instant." The voice ordered.

"Yes miss." The driver replied and rushed into he hospital.

She carried Tzuyu into the hospital, and put her down on the bed.

"Save her, or you're fired." She threatened and left the hospital.

---------------------------------------

yeah yeah I know its sooo obvious that Tzuyu is the one who almost died and Mina was the one who saved her...

NOW GUYSSS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BOOK!!!!

YASSS!!!

GREAT!!!!!!

byee

vote and comment! Feel free to follow my instagram account for surprise spoilers!!!

(that means if I feel happy I will, you guys can try dropping random comments and see if I I'll post a spoiler for you! leave your instagram account along if you want me to tag you when I REALLY WORKS)

Account: shiba_7321