ch.11--Sorry

Mina POV:

"really...huh?" he smirked and stared into my eyes.

"Let's not talk about that. Why did you reject me anyways. You would become my girlfriend if it wasn't that Tzuyu Bit*h who came." there were hate in his eyes. he stepped forward again.

"Tzuyu is not a bitch." I glared.

"5 steps left..." I thought..."Tzuyu...no...I shouldn't hope for her to come. I heard for about a hundred or even two different kinds of voices. she would definitely get hurt..."

"Stop it jimin. Do you now what you're doing? I don't want you to do the wrong thing Jimin. You kidnapped me, and locked me in, you'll get caught. Please...if you love me you won't be doing this Jimin." I warned.

"stop? you're telling me to stop now? hahahahaha!!! Stop??? HAhAHAHAhahaha! why do you care about me now? I guess you're a virgin?" He smirked and took a step forward again.

"4 more..." I prayed.

"stop acting Mina, stop acting like you care mina. You didn't  even bother to read my notes, accept my flowers, listen to me. All you did was trying to shoo me away!" he hollered, taking a step forward.

"3 more..."

"you like Tzuyu? stop dreaming! She only likes you for your body! trust me, will she even take you back after I take your first? I would Mina. I would. even if someone did that to you, I would be willing to take you." He said, taking a step again.

I was stuck in my thoughts. "Will Tzuyu want me back? What if I got raped by him? will Tzuyu still want me? if not...I'll just die before he rapes me..." I decided.

"Mina!" Jimin shouted. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him. he was standing in front of me, with an evil grin.

"jimin...please! Don't."I said.

"Mina, how about we make a deal. I'll have you, and then I'll let you leave afterwards."he said and climbed up onto the bed.

"Park Jimin! your father will be disappointed!"

"He already is." He said, slowly untying me.

"JImin, stop!" I called.

He didn't listen and held both of my wrists. "Sorry baby." He said, staring into my eyes again.

"don't call me that you fool!" I gritted.

"Hmm? CALl you what?" He hummed and slowly unzipped my jacket.

"Stop! Jimin STOP!" I tried to struggle out of his grip but I failed.He glared at me and kissed me harshly. Tears fell and continued struggling. I kicked his stomach and he fell down on to the floor.

"You son of a bit*h!" He growled in anger and tore my clothes. he was about to umm harass me but he suddenly froze and dropped on the floor instead.

(ew I was vomiting while I wrote this...your author is still innocent... you could see that:)

I looked up and saw...

"TZUYU!!!" I cried and hugged her tightly.

"mina... are...are you okay?" She asked, shivering in fear. I could see fear and worry In her eyes.

"yes tzuyu, I'm quite okay." I said softly. I tried to hold back my tears, but I couldn't. I cried in Tzuyu's arms. She cupped my face and her eyes widened when she saw my lips.

"Mina what happened to your lips??!!! Was is that bastard??!!!" She asked, full with anger as soon as she saw blood on my lips.

"hush...it's fine Tzuyu, I'm still untouched. Thanks to you...I bits his tongue just now, I accidentally bit mine too." I said.

"That bastard..."she kicked Jimin multiple time and tied him up, then walked back to me, limping. "Tzuyu are you okay?" I asked. I couldn't see anything clearly since it was dark in the room. 
(Mina didn't see the big bloody cut and the cuts on her cheek and the cuts on her arm and her bruised ankle)

"Yeah of course I am." she smiled. I can see she's lying.

"Minari...I want you ask you something...can you be my girlfriend?" She asked.

"Of course!" tears came out of her eyes and we kissed.

She took out a ring from her pocket and put it one my left ring finger. "Now, you're mine...I'm sorry." She smiled and showed her her left hadn't, which had a ring too, and buried her face into my neck, then she stopped talking.

"tzu...tzuyu?" I stuttered. Tzuyu wasn't moving. her head was buried in my neck. I cupped her cheeks and stared at her. her eyes were closed. tears started running down again, I checked her pulse and it was very very weak.

"tzuyu? Tzuyu? Tzuyu...Tzuyu don't leave me... you still have to marry me right? We still have lots of relationship goals, we have to show our friends we're finally in a relationship...I'm going to save you, even if it risks my life." I told her and put her right arm on my shoulders.

I carried her out of the room and I saw jeongyeon and chasing helping each other, walking towards us, and Jungkook...is it? he was also walking towards us.

"Mina!!!" Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon called.

"Chaeng....jeong...I would like to thank you guys but Tzuyu is dying!Please save her too!" I cried and jungkook helped me with Tzuyu.

"Hand her to me. I'll get out faster than you. help the other two." Jungkook said sternly.

I was about to reject him...

"Mina. I'm her step brother. it's real. and that means you're my sister in law okay? Give my sister to me." he said.

I glanced at the two, and they nodded.

"Okay. give me the car key, I'm going to activate the car first." I said and he carried Tzuyu on his back and I ran to activate the car first.

I activated the car and jungkook, tzuyu, jeongyeon and Chaeyoung arrived just in time.

Jungkook placed Tzuyu down at the middle seat and I laid her head on my lap, and Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon slipped into the back seat(its a 6 ppl car.)

"do you know first aid, do human respiration first." Jungkook said.

"Of course I do." I replied and raised her chin.our lips touched and I blew air into her. Praying she'll be okay.

As I was doing it, I noticed Tzuyu had many cuts and bruises on her body. I felt my heart being torn into pieces, knowing that Tzuyu got all of the These for saving me. I also saw the gigantic cut crossing Tzuyu's whole back.

I continuously did that for 10 minutes but her heartbeat died about 2 minutes ago. I couldn't afford to lose her...We arrived at The hospital and the workers used their equipments to get back Tzuyu's heartbeat.
We waited and waited, and finally the doctor came out.
"Miss myoui..."

————————————————-
Next chapter sorry:)
Do you think Tzuyu will live? Or will she die, and the story ends?

Vote and comment what you think!
And follow my Instagram for surprise spoilers!!!
(that means if I feel happy I will, you guys can try dropping random comments and see if I I'll post a spoiler for you! leave your instagram account along if you want me to tag you when I REALLY WORKS)

Acc: shiba_7321