Ch.7-wait what!!

"Of course I love you Tzu." I said unconsciously.

"Oh sheeeeeett what did I say!!Calm down mina calm down, Tzuyu's inncoent now, so it'll be easy to make her forget..." Ithought.

"And of course, I love everyone else, nayeon and jeongyeon unnie, dahyun and momo unnie, and Sana unnie, and of course chaeyoung too, but I don't love her like I'll marry her okay,Tzuyu?" I 'explained'.

Tzuyu blinked and said.

"Really? I thought you meant it." Tzuyu said.

"Oh god, did her personality change again???"

She stood up and held out her hand. "Minari, aren't you coming along?"

"ahh...yes, I'm coming." I took her hand and she helped me up, then she loosened my hand.

I was actually disappointed that she didn't hold my hand, It felt like a part of me was lost. I'm not going to confess soon tzuyu...not so soon. I promise I'll tell you, just not now, I have to be ready. I told myself.

<THE STUDIO>

"okay girls, I've heard the 8 of you sing already, but I haven't heard Tzuyu. Choose your favorite one and try it." JYP said.

Tzuyu walked straight into the recording room and stated singing the part of Like-ooh-aah.

"Bravo!" JYP clapped after Tzuyu finished singing. "Your singing is already great, you can definitely Join TWICE. well then I suppose you guys have already arranged the parts, we'll have your debut on October 20th, and you guys can finish Countdown and other shows and head back to the talent show afterwards, the timing will be just right. " uncle JYP said.

We all nodded and went into the studio one after another for our recording. it was already 6 when we finished everything, and we ate dinner together and said goodbye.

Tzuyu and I sat in our car, keeping quiet the whole time. It felt strange, since Tzuyu always kept the car in a great mood. "Tzuyu..." I called.

"hmm?"She hummed and looked up from her phone.

"Who are you texting?"I asked. Tzuyu had been texting someone since we got on the car.

"Oh, it's just a new friend named Jungkook. I met him at school.he's That Jimin guy's friend. "Tzuyu replied.

"oh..."

"Why? Are you jealous unnie?" She stared into my eyes.

"No...no why would I be?" I [panicked and turned to the window.

"Unnie." its so strange for her to call me unnie..." I know you're lying."

"...Fi...Fine. So what if I am?!" I decided not to hide it since there's no point of lying to Tzuyu.

"And why are you Jealous?" She questioned, pinned me down on the car seat.

"i....I...cuz I'm your unnie!"

"hmmm?An unnie would be happy I found a new friend instead of being jealous?"She narrowed her eyes.

"...are you sure you don't like me?" She asked for the second time today.

"no..." I lied.

She didn't speak a word and sat back to her seat, leaving me dumbfounded, laying on the seat.

"What are you doing? aren't you going to get up?"Tzuyu asked when we arrived.

"......"

She sighed and suddenly I was lifted up.