Ch.8--back door

Mina POV:

"but what if..." Tzuyu started. My heart started thumping like crazy at Tzuyu's visuals.

'the confession was from me?" Tzuyu asked.

My heart skipped a beat and I felt really good and I'm really happy for once in my whole life.

"wha...what???" I blinked my eyes. "Did I hear what I heard???" I confirmed. It was like a dream...Tzuyu likes me back? I smiled widely at the thought.

"I said...THe confession YOU REJECTED...was from me." She said, pouting.

"what???REAllY?? you like me back????" I asked again.

She sighed. "Yes, and yes. I do like you. But what do you mean by me liking you back? I thought you REJECTED me AND said you don't like me?" She raised one eyebrow and turned to leave.

"Wai...wait!" I called.

"Well since you don't like me, and you REJECTED me, I'm just gonna leave unnie." She said.

"Tzu..tzuyu!Don't." I tugged on her sleeve.

"Well why unnie? You REJECTED me." She blinked several times.

This girl is definitely doing this on purpose... She sad the word 'rejected' strongly for three times...

"I...I thought it was someone else."

"And the REJECTION, was because you had someone else in mind?" She said, pissed.

"I'm sowwy..." I pouted and acted cute. "If I knew it was you I wouldn't reject you." I smiled.

"nope, I'm angry now." Tzuyu said and stomp to her room.

I smile to myself. "She's so cute. Imma make it up to her tomorrow."I thought.

"Goodnight!!!!" I screamed.

then I went back to my room and fell asleep, smiling...

<SAMA TIME TZUYU POV>

"Goodnight!!!" Mina shouted.

I smiled unconsciously when I hear her shout.I guess this girl really has a special effect on me.

<TIME SKIP>

Mina POV:

after Tzuyu confessed to me, she was always protective to me and didn't let anyone near me except our friends(She's cute so it's okay)
Jimin was the same, coming up to me everyday, but these days, he stopped coming. I don't know why. maybe because everytime he comes with his presents,Tzuyu always gives him a glare and kisses me. (oh it makes me hot whenever I think of that.)
And tzuyu kisses me more and more every time she sees Jimin, so I guess that's why Jimin stopped coming.

She has been courting me and I enjoy what she does, I think this girls is dragging me into her deeply, but I'm willing to :) Tomorrow is the talent show, and also our debut showcase.So I'm planning to... to celebrate with... ummm... oh you'll know soon :)))

<ANOTHER TIME SKIP>

No one POV:

After Twice finished their debut showcases, they quickly ran up to their vans and rushed to the school. No matter how busy they are, the School Talent show is always where they feel the most welcomed, since most of the students are all their fans.