Ch.17--good or bad?

Imma post this anyway... :)))
Mina POV:

"WHAT??!!! Then print a contract to hand the Chou's back to me, before the news gets out!!!" Eunha commanded.

"But Ms. Eunha, I can't do that.This would bring great benefit to our company." Tzuyu leaned back and smirked.

"Chou Tzuyu! You were acting all the time!Just to get the chou's!" Eunha realized and shouted.

"It's not my problem that you're stupid to believe it. Anyone would suspect if her sister suddenly becomes a CEO. But you're just too stupid." Tzuyu raised an eyebrow and taunted.

"wait, you aren't the CEO...then this treatment doesn't count!!! The company belongs to the Myoui's now, get the CEO here, and hand back my company to me!" Eunha threatened.

Tzuyu didn't seem to mind. I flashed a signal, asking whether I need to tell her I'm the CEO.

Tzuyu shook her head, so I looked back to my phone, listening to their conversation.

"Why would she see you? who is she? She's the CEO of the Myoui's. Who are you to let her meet you person? you're just a small CEO, oops I mean Former CEO of a small company. She allowed me to do this, so just leave." Tzuyu warned.

I sensed this is when I should come out. I stood up and walked to Tzuyu. "babe I'm hungry, let's go."

She smiled at me and answered softly. "Okay, what do you want to eat?"walked past Eunha and took my hand.

"whatever you cook." I said.

"okay, let's head home. Secretary, please let her leave. I don't want Miss Myoui's office to get polluted." Tzuyu said and we left.

"Tzuyu..."

"I'm fine Minari, if she just pushed me off without talking, I would've continued trusting the Nice sister I knew. She thought she could have the Chou's when I'm dead, and she was sure I would die. But I didn't, thanks to you." Tzuyu explained and pecked my lips.

<TIME SKIP>

After the incident, Tzuyu's sister was hated by everyone after the news of her killing her own sister broke out. Tzuyu is the CEO of the Chou's now and she made loads of records, sales, comments etc.  the Myoui's are the Chou's business partner of course, after all, how can I not help my girlfriend? 3 weeks ago we invited Elkie and her girlfriend out to celebrate, and we're now at the restaurant...

"cheers!!!" The four girls shouted.

"Tzuyu, that was so great of you! I regret not being there in person, I should have seen her face in person!" Elkie jeered.

"babe, your manners." Sorn glared at elkie and Elkie shut up.

"hahahahahaha I've never thought I'd see you like this Elk." Tzuyu laughed.

Elkie gave her a glare and drank. Tzuyu and I are still underage  yet so we drank coke instead.

After some time, elkie seemed to be drunk.

"I'll take her home first. Bye girls." Sorn shocked her head and helped Elkie to their car. After they left, Tzuyu suggested to talk a walk at the garden on the ground floor. Of course I agreed, who wouldn't when they can spend time with her beautiful girlfriend?

We sat down at a swing and she stood up, kneeling in front of me.

"minari,The first time we met,you saved my life. Second, you introduced me to your friends, allowing me to be in twice. Third, you didn't reject my confession, that's what brought us here." She paused for a moment. I gulped and stared at her nervously.

"Minari, I know we're still young, and we're also idols. but I want you to be mine as soon as possible. Minari, my everything, will you marry me?" I stared into my eyes and took out a small box, with a beautiful pair of rings in it.

"Yes...of course Tzuyu...of course I will." I cried and hugged her.

She patted my head and took my right hand. She took out one of the rings from the box and slipped it into my middle finger.

"There. This way no one would know we're engaged. I wanted to put it on your ring finger, but that would be obvious." She explained and put the other ring on her left ring finger.

"there." She smiled sweetly. My heat melted at my cute adorable girlfriend. who could imagine this little cute bubbly baby just proposed like a man? I giggled and when we were about to kiss...

"bang!"

A bullet shot right through the gap between our faces. if Tzuyu move one mm closer, she would've been shot.

Tzuyu's eyes immediately changed. Her eyes were full of anger and hate. She looked up. "Minari. Let's go." She said and quickly put the ring box into her pocket, and took my hand. We ran through the garden. Hundreds of bullets landed around us, almost hitting me once, but Tzuyu pulled me to her just in time.

# men managed to catch up with us and pulled my wrist, hurting me a lot.

"Tzuyu! Leave and find my bodyguards! I'm sure their target is me! Just leave!" I begged.

Tzuyu glared at me and started fighting the 3 men. She punched one in the face and kicked his stomach, making him faint, elbowed and man without turning and kicked his chin, the last one tempted to threaten Tzuyu with me, but Tzuyu didn't Give him the chance to do so. She kicked his ass and folded his arm, making his bones crunch. The guard which held me sprained my ankle, and I couldn't walk. Tzuyu didn't say anything and just picked me up in bridal style, and ran to the big gate, where my bodyguards are.

"Listen up Chou Mina. You are my wife now. I'll never leave you alone, don't tell me to leave you again!" She scolded, getting hit by another bullet on the arm.

"tzu..tzuyu...you're bleeding very hard!!!" I stuttered.

"Sshhhhh, I'll be fine." She comforted and continued running in the rain of bullets.

"Miss Myoui! Quick! Get in the car!" My bodyguards ran to us and Tzuyu passed me to one of them, who is very loyal to Tzuyu.

"Take good care of her Seungyeon. or else." TZuyu threatened.

---------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Seungyeon is Jeongyeon's sister. Don't ask why but she's just here.

and she's not gay that's why Tzuyu trusts her a lot :))))

----------------------------------------------------

"yes Miss Tzuyu." Seungyeon obeyed and carried me.

"Tzuyu!" I shouted when the bunch of black men surrounded Tzuyu, which made it hard for Tzuyu to get away.

"Seungyeon, remember what you promised me." She called. at this point, I understood what Tzuyu wants to do.

"TZUYU NO!!!!"I shouted.

She smiled bitterly and raised her hands up.

Seungyeon placed me into the car and locked the door.

"Gong Seungyeon! I'm your boss! Not tzuyu! Let me out!!!" I ordered. it hunted to see Tzuyu between the men, feeling helpless and lonely.

I saw Tzuyu talking to one of the men and finally the men nodded and handed her a piece of paper and a pen....

----------------------------------------------

Omg...what should Mina do???

hehehe I know, it has been really really peaceful and you guys thought it was the end right? but this book is a bit longer than my previous books:)

Vote and comment what you think!!!

Follow my instagram for spoilersss!!!!!

acc: shiba_7321