Ch.10--really?

Tzuyu POV:

there was like an ultimate supply of guards, and we kept fighting and fighting.

we all got hurt but we had o choice of continuing.

"Jeongyeon!" I screamed as a guard hit Jeongyeon's head, but fortunately jeongyeon caught in with her left arm. she use the bat to hit the guard's head and jungkook tore his long-sleeved and gave it to jeongyeon to wrapped up the injury. Jeongyeon thanked him and I knocked out another guard behind jungkook.

"Thanks sis."

Two guards charged at me and I knocked out one of them and the other cut my back, it was a large cut. I tore the other sleeve of Jungkook's sweatshirt. "Tzu you owe me one. This sweatshirt is sooo expensive, its an Adidas one." He joked. I rolled my eyes and I had to admit it did make me feel less nervous. Chaeyoung helped me to wrap it up and of course my brother turned and covered his eyes.

But it still hurted... as I was fighting, the blood from the cut left a long trail of blood behind me.

 as I was fighting, the blood from the cut left a long trail of blood behind me

Like this but on the back with blood, and longer like crossing her whole back. cuz its a new cut.

"Tzuyu..." Jungkook called, worrying about the wound.

"I'm okay." I showed him by knocking out two more guards.

"Ughhh when will this come to an end???" Chaeyoung panted. "I think we're near. Look." I said, pointing the group of guards charging our way, and there was only one gate left, and there was a door behind it.

We exchanged glances and started fighting again.

"Jeongyeon!" JEongyeon was hit and she fell down, jungkook knocked down the guards and handed her to chaeyoung. she placed her on the floor, leaning on the wall.

"I'll take care of her, go." The two can still fight 3-5 guards in case they reach them, so jungkook and I left without worries. We actually had great chemistry as a pair of step-siblings who just knew they were siblings. He got my back, and I got his. We kept on fighting and during the scene, jungkook got a cut on his arm and I got a cut on my cheek.

"Come on sis, it's the last one.' Jungkook encouraged, panting. There was a last guard standing in front of the room, where Jimin and mina were in.

I ran up first and punch his chin, and jungkook kicked his stomach. he was hurt but he managed to stand up and punch my left cheek. Jungkook took the chance and kicked his...umm the most important thing to a man...

He glared at jungkook and grabbed his leg. I kept punching his right cheek and left cheek, and jungkook gave him a final kick on the stomach, and he fell. I tuned to jungkook who was hurt by the guard, sitting on the floor. one of his legs were bruised.

"Tzuyu go." He said while limping. I pressed the card and bursted into the room.

<Mina POV>hehe you guys must be curious on what happened.

I was waiting for Tzuyu at the back door when someone approached me. I thought it was Tzuyu so I ran up and hugged him. "Tzuyu." I called.

I realized the instant I hugged him. I quickly released the hug and looked up and I saw it was...Jimin.

"Sorry jimin. I thought you were Tzuyu." I apologized.

"Mina...I love you...come with me." He said and held my wrist.

"Jimin no!I can't come with you." I struggled out of his grip and denied his invitation.(??Is it even an invitation?)

"well you don't have a choice." He growled and 2 female guards or whatever held me and everything went black...

When. woke up, I was tied up and I was laid on a bed. I sat up and looked around. It was a dark room, and someone was siting beside the window. it was Jimin...again.

"What do you want." I acted calm but I was really scared. Tzuyu...save me... I thought.

Jimin turned his head and looked and me. "I want you Mina."

"Sorry Jimin. I don't love you." I said sternly.

He stepped on his cigarette and walked towards me, slowly.

"Mina, do you know how much I love you?" He asked and took a step forward.

"Mina, I fell in love with you the day when you sung and danced on stage at the talent show." He said and took one step forward.

"I told Jungkook and asked Chaeyoung what you would like. but she didn't even budge. How can she treat me and you so differently when we are cousins as well?" and he took one more step forward.

_-----------------------_

explanation:

Jimin and Chaeyong are fake cousins. Their fathers were such great friends, chaeyoung called jimin's father uncle and his father called her niece. So they are not blood related.

Mina and chaeyoung are REAL, blood related cousins. so jimin and Mina can be together and jimin and chaeyoung can also be together.

NOT THAT THEY WILL IT WAS JUST AN EXAMPLE FOR EXPLANATION

_-----------------------_

"I came up to you every single day and asked for you to become my one and only girlfriend. I promised to treat you well, respect you, give you everything you want... but why didn't you accept me? I really loved you Mina." He confessed and took a step forward.

he was getting closer and closer, and I guessed it will only take him for about 5-6 steps until he reaches the bed.

"Mina, why did you reject me every time? I have feelings too you know? I was hurt every time you rejected me!" he shouted and took one step forward.

"Mina, sure, I was a playboy, perhaps I am still one. But I really love you Mina. or else I wouldn't have courted you for months!"I looked up to the ceiling.

"You know the hearts in your locker? THEy were from me. I sent them since I started courting you. Did you read any of them? I bet you didn't" He glared.

"I did. I read the first one. I told my men to find out who. I wanted to talk to whoever it was. to tell that I can't repay their love!" I shouted to him.

he seemed a bit startled.

"really...huh?" he smirked.

----------------------------------------------

ohhhhh minari was really in danger...i'm sorry...

a little spoiler: mina's gonna get hurt( maybe)

vote and comment! I might change my mind on Mina getting hurt! (lol)

follow my instagram for surprise spoilers!!!

(that means if I feel happy I will, you guys can try dropping random comments and see if I I'll post a spoiler for you! leave your instagram account along if you want me to tag you when I REALLY WORKS)

acc: shiba_7321