ch.4--is there really a second admirer?

No one POV:

The girls ate their lunch at their table and went to the lockers to get their books.

"Tzuyu, watch out later, the second admirer I told you about may be there again. he's also why Mina doesn't use the school lockers." sana warned.

Tzuyu nodded and walked up to catch up with Mina, protecting her like she would be stolen 1 second later.

MIna giggled at the younger's reactions. "She's so cute..."

Momo and Sana's Lockers are beside Mina's, and after they got their books, they handed them to Mina.

Mina nodded and Jeongyeon, jihyo, nayeon and Chaeyoung stood beside Mina's locker.

"3,2,1--OPEN!" Jihyo counted.

The 4 opened her locker door and around 30 pink hearts 'flooded' the floor.

mina took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Dad...yes its him again...nah its okay, I don't use the locker anyway, I have a small locker of mina in our private dance room remember?...yes its the regular one...no I haven't seen him...I don't know how...Thanks dad love you!"

"the usual guys.Let's go." Mina said and we left.

"What's the usual?" Tzuyu asked Jihyo.

"What happened just now happens every day. One of her secret admirers put a heart with words in it everyday, and Mina will just call her dad and some men from her company will come and clean it up once a month. It's been like this since last year, and we still don't know who is that person." JIhyo said.

Tzuyu kept silent and thought for a moment. "Are there any particular students who always hang around you guys except Jimin?"Tzuyu asked after a while.

"...come to think of it...there actually isn't..."JIhyo frowned.

"Have you guys checked what were is the hearts?"Tzuyu asked.

"no, we haven't checked any of them since the first month. Mina never looked in those hearts, neither did we."Jihyo replied. "Is there a problem?"

Tzuyu looked like she found out something. "Jihyo. Take care of Mina. don't let her leave your sight, not even the bathroom." tzuyu said and ran to the opposite direction, which is where the lockers are. "Tzuyu??!!Where are you going?"

"Wait for me at the practice room, I know the way. I'm heading to the lockers." TZuyu shouted.

The others looked at each other and Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung (all fighters) volunteered to check her out.

"Wait. Dahyun can you accompany us to the practice room. I'm sure Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung can handle if something happens. Tzuyu told me to take care of Mina before she left, we don't know what's happening right now, we should take Tzuyu's advice."JIhyo stopped Dahyun.

"Okay Jihyo unnie. I'll stay. Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeyoung, go quickly before you lose her."Dahyun said.

the two nodded and ran at full speed after Tzuyu, who had just turned into the lockers.

"Jihyo, what did Tzuyu say?" Mina asked.

"She asked me about the hearts in the locker, and asked were there any other people always around you."JIhyo said and the rest of them walked into the practice room.

<On Tzuyu's side...>

Tzuyu's POV:

As soon as I heard jIhyo unnie's words, I realized that there may not be a second admirer. Jimin just said he'll protect Mina, then he should have found out who the 'admirer' is, since he will be an enemy for him. I'm thinking that...the admirer doesn't even exist...Is was Jimin all the time. I don't know why, but I have a very bad feeling of this Jimin guy.

I arrived at the lockers and saw some men cleaning up the hearts. "Wait!" I called.

The men were the ones who were at the hospital so they recognized me. "Miss Tzuyu, is there a problem?"one of them asked.

"Can you give me those?" tzuyu panted, pointing at the bag of heart notes.

"but..."They seemed confused.

"I'll just take a look of them. I'll give it back later. I'll read them here." Tzuyu promised.

"I know what's going on."Tzuyu added.

the men looked shocked of what she said. How can Tzuyu know what happened?She just got here like 3-4 days ago?

"okay."The men agreed and TZuyu quickly picked a few hearts and started reading them."

Tzuyu kept silent while reading them. Her expression got serious and she said.

" I want to keep these 3.According to what I saw, so far with the ones I've checked, All the different folding methods of hearts have a different sentence on it. The ones with the same folding methods have the same sentences on it.this is important to Mina. I hope you guys still have the hearts of the past few months. Please check them. I'll take these." Tzuyu waved the 3 different hearts in front of them, smiling.

"yes Miss Tzuyu, we will check them." The men answered.

"good. here's my number. keep it. Call me when you have a result."Tzuyu wrote her number on a piece of paper and turned away. She whistled LIke-Ooh-Aah while walking back to the

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were there the whole situation. When Tzuyu turned the corner, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung stood there, frozen. "tzu...tzuyu...hey?" Jeongyeon stammered.

Tzuyu's expression immediately became serious."since when were you two here?"

"When you told the men about your hypothesis..."Chaeyoung answered softly.

"......"tzuyu signed and said. "Don't tell the others about this. Don't ask anything. If I need help, I'll tell you two first. but promise me not total the others."

The two girls nodded. "Tzuyu, can't you tell us now? It seems serious."Chaeyoung asked.

"Not now. I want to do this myself. But I can tell you something. Mina may be in trouble. I want you guys to take care and protect her, in case I'm not around, and don't let her out of sight, I'll be with her at home. I'm not sure but, its always better to be prepared. Oh, I'll tell dahyun also. Remember don't let the others fins out anything, especially Mina. I don't want her to worry about anything else, she's already tired for the talent show." Tzuyu said and grinned.

Jeongyen signed and patted Tzuyu's shoulder. "We'll trust you. promise us you'll be fine on this?"

"yup." Tzuyu promised and they headed back to the practice room.

-----------------------------------------

Is the admirer really Jimin?? And why does Tzuyu think mina's in trouble?

vote and comment what you think!!

follow my instagram for surprise spoilers!!!
(that means if I feel happy I will, you guys can try dropping random comments and see if I I'll post a spoiler for you! leave your instagram account along if you want me to tag you when I REALLY WORKS)

acc: shiba_7321