ch.16--traitor?

Mina POV:

"oh, and...

Why would I believe you when you're not anyone I know?You could just tell anyone your her sister and ask her for money. Someone will believe that, but that someone is not me." Tzuyu said harshly.

"Tzuyu..."Eunha called.

"Don't call me that. I'm the CEO of the Myoui's. Who are you to call me by my name?"Tzuyu gave her a cold glare and left the room. The secretary closed the door, and Tzuyu leaned by the wall.

"Tzuyu are you okay?"I asked.

"Shhh." She shushed and listened.

"I did the same and I heard Chou Eunha screaming

"Chou Tzuyu...I will never, never let you win...the company is mine...ONLY MINE! just look, you'll regret doing this one day!" She sunk back into the chair, and she called someone.

"Elkie."

I widened my eyes and looked at Tzuyu, she was calm, staring at her sister.

Elkie said something that made Eunha feel very very angry. She slapped the table.

"What did you say?!!!"

"NO! I Can't! I just rejected her!"

"But..."

"Elkie!I don't care just find some way!"

"This is my company not yours!You do what I tell you to!"

"Elkie! stop telling me that this is her company! you won't believe what I saw at the Myoui's. Tzuyu is the CEO! She doesn't remember anything about us though, and she doesn't believe me. It's good in a kind of way, cuz she won't take away the Chou's. If I brought the company to the top of the industry, the men will allow me to keep the company!"

"What do you mean! Elkie Chung if I don't need you, I'll rip you in to pieces!"

"Just do something!"

"No I'll never ask her to help us again! That bit*h raised 20% of their profit!!! Its a 7 to 3 scale now! We only get 30% of the profit!"

"I don't care if its better than none! we need way more than that!"

"Oh I'm sure there are loads of company who wants the Myoui's to go down. We can collaborate with them, and Once I sign the contract, we will be spies in the Myouis. I'm sure no one would know.

"Of course I'm done now.or else I wouldn't be calling you. Don't worry, I'm alone."

"Just do it."

I looked up to Tzuyu who was deep in her thoughts. I tugged on her sleeve and she looked at me.

"Tzuyu are you okay?"I asked.

"yeah, why wouldn't I be? Watch." Tzuyu smirked and took out her phone and dialed a number.

She stared at the angry girl in the room.

"What a phone call? oh okay. Make sure to try to get money from whoever that is." Eunha calmed down and said, then hung up the phone.

Tzuyu removed her phone from her ear and showed it to me. The name was 'elk '.

"if she's on Eunha's side, she wouldn't pick up my phone. but she did, this showed than deep inside her heart, I'm more important then Eunha, cuz I'm who she's working for.Don't worry." She ruffled my hair and took my hand, and headed back to our office.

"Elkie, what were you doing?" Tzuyu asked.

'Miss chou, I was talking to Ms. Eunha. You ordered me to persuade her to sign the contract, and I had very little progress. I'm sorry." Elkie apologized through the phone.

"Oh, and she wants me to try and find any more companies to cooperate with. I already told everyone in the name of the Myoui's not to help miss. Eunha. trust me, when she signs the contract, the company will be back to yours miss Tzuyu." Elkie promised.

"Thanks Elk. wanna come out for a drink? No work." Tzuyu invited. She ignored my glare and smiled.

"Sure Tzu. it's been long since we last went out without work. Mind if I bring my girlfriend?"Elkie asked.

Tzuyu gave me a 'see? I don't like her and she doesn't like me' look and agreed. "Sure, I'll bring mine too."

"Then it's settled.3 weeks later today 8pm at the regular spot?" Elkie suggested.

"Okay, remember to book the restaurant."

"Ugh you haven't changed Tzu." elkie complained and hung up.

"We're just friends and she has a girlfriend, which is my other best friend. Sorn." Tzuyu told me.

"Aren't we going home now?" I asked.

"Nope, Eunha's gonna come up and tell me that she's going to sign the contract. Sit back and wait. " She sat back on her chair and I laid on the sofa, playing on my phone.

Tzuyu fake coughed and said, embarrassed "Babe...You're wearing a skirt." She reminded, turning away.

I looked down and put her coat on my legs. "There." I said and continued. Tzuyu face-palmed herself and continued working...

"knock knock. Miss, Miss Eunha is here."My secretary said.

"Okay." Tzuyu said and glared and me. giving me a 'I told you' look. I rolled my eyes and sat up properly.

"Miss Chou, I'm here to inform you that I'm signing the contract." She stood in front of Tzuyu's desk.

Tzuyu narrowed her eyes. "A wise decision." And took out the contract from her drawer.

Eunha quickly signed it without looking at it. Tzuyu widened her eyes and acted. "Miss Eunha, You...you..."

"What?" Eunha panicked when she saw Tzuyu panicking.

"You...you signed the wrong one..."Tzuyu stammered, while the secretary and mina thought. "Why don't you try being an actor."

"What?!!" Eunha widened her eyes and looked carefully at the contract.

"The one you signed is the...Chou's Transfer agreement."Tzuyu pretended to be sorry.

-------------------------------------------

hahahahahahahahaha that serves Eunha right!!!

vote and comment what Tzuyu will do to Eunha!!!

follow my instagram for surprise spoilers!

acc: shiba_7321