Ch.1--awaken

No one POV:

"...what's this...it's too shiny...I can't see a thing..." Tzuyu muttered as She sat up.

"DOCTOR!SHE'S AWAKE!!!!!" A nurse shouted.
"Ouch...can you speak softer." Tzuyu complained.
"Sorry..."

"Miss,lemme have a check....hmmm...quite good...great. You've recovered really fast from the surgery and you can head home in 2 weeks." The doctor Said while examining me.

"I'm sorry, but can you tell me who I am? And why I'm here?" Tzuyu asked. She can't remember anything, and when She tried to think of things, She would get a headache.

"......give miss Myoui a call." The doctor said to the nurse and left.

Mina arrived soon and Tzuyu examined her from head to toe. "She's really pretty..." Tzuyu thought.

"She's even prettier with glasses..." Mina thought, looking at Tzuyu who had just put on the glasses Mina bought after she knew Tzuyu needs one.

"Miss myoui. according to our research, her name is Chou Tzuyu. But we couldn't find anything more about her, like her family and her job.' A man said.

Mina nodded and turned to leave.

She felt a cold hand pull her arm. She turned and saw Tzuyu's innocent expression. Her heart skipped a beat.

"What's your name?" Tzuyu asked.

"I'm Mina. Myoui Mina. And you are Tzuyu. chou Tzuyu." Mina said softly and gazed at her beautiful face.

Tzuyu nodded and asked."Where are you going."

"I'm going to school.I have lessons." mina replied.

"What's a school." TZuyu asked curiously.

"ummm...it's a place where people like me learn things."Mina explained.

Tzuyu just kept staring at her.

"Do you want to come along?" Mina asked, she found the younger very cute.

Tzuyu nodded happily and gave Mina a hug.

Mina was about to leave when Tzuyu stopped her again. "Can I go with you?"

"miss Myoui, It's like this. Since she lost all her memories, she only remembers you, since you were the one who saved her. It's like the theory of chicks and its mother."The doctor said.

Mina thought for a moment and ruffled Tzuyu's hair. "Stay here, and I'll take you home after school okay?"

Tzuyu nodded. Mina smiled and turned to her secretary. "tell the maids to tidy up a room, and help her apply for my school, The same timetable." Mina ordered.

"yes miss."

"Stay here and be good." Mina told Tzuyu and took off back to school.

<SCHOOL>

As usual, there was a huge crowd in front of the School gate, waiting for Mina to arrive. Yes, Mina is one of the most popular girls at school, and with her gang of friends. Her gang of friends, TWICE is the champion of every single time of the school talent show since last year, when they debut in school with Like-Ooh-Aah.

They've shown different and surprising stages which the audience cannot take their eyes off once they've took at glance at it.

"Minari!" her friends shouted. It was Jihyo and Nayeon.

"morning. where's the others?" Mina asked as they gave each other a high five.

"Jeongsadah at the dance practice room, and mochaeng still haven't arrived." Jihyo reported.