Ch.2--test

no one POV:

The girls sat in a circle surrounding Tzuyu.

"tzuyu, these are my friends."Jihyo introduced.

"Hi I'm Im Nayeon. Nice to meet you." Nayeon said, showing her bunny teeth,

"hi!I'm Yoo jeongyeon." Jeongyeon said.

"Hi!I'm momo!I love jokbal!" momo said, shoveling some chips into her mouth.

"hi, I'm sana. You're pretty."Sana flirted.

"Yah Sana this is mina's girl." jihyo warned.

Sana stuck out her tongue and pretended to be mad.

"I'm Dahyun."Dahyun said.

"And I'm the maknae, Son chaeyoung." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm Chou tzuyu." Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu, which school do you go to?" Nayeon asked. They had to make sure whether this is the girl.

"I don't go to a school. But Mina said she'll bring me to school." Tzuyu brightened up when she mentioned Mina.

"Mina is one of our friends. Do you like singing and dancing?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I don't know." Tzuyu said, shaking her head.

"Let's try a piece of music, okay Tzuyu?" Jihyo switched on her phone and looked for the track for Like-Ooh-aah.

Tzuyu nodded."Okay."

jihyo started playing Like-Ooh-Aah on her phone and Nayeon sung and danced to the chorus.

"Tzuyu, can you do what she did just now?Jihyo asked.

"I'll try." Tzuyu said and stood up.

The girls saw the bruises and wounds on Tzuyu's body. "Tzuyu, you don't have to do it." "You haven't recovered yet." "We'll come again. sit down first." The girls panicked and tried to stop the girl.

"I'm fine." Tzuyu insisted and started singing and dancing. Every single movement was on the right beat and Tzuyu finished the whole chorus part.

They exchanged glances and nodded at each other.

Chaeyoung was first to stand up. She went up to Tzuyu and said.

"Tzuyu! How old are you? If you're older I'll call you unnie."

"17.The doctor said. mina said my birthday is today." Tzuyu answered.

"You're younger than me then. You're the maknae of the group; now. You're officially a member of TWICE!" Chaeyoung announced.

(bold= thoughts of the 7 girls)

"What's TWICE?" Tzuyu asked, tilting her head.

"She's so cute..."

"it's a group we created. We're all in the group, and we perform every six months at our school talent show. Oh, and the next talent show is 2 weeks." Jihyo explained.

"I need to ask Mina before I join." Tzuyu said.

The girls mentally facepalmed themselves. This girl is totally whipped for Mina...

"Mina is in TWICE too." Chaeyoung too her.

"Okay I'll join." Tzuyu smiled.

"...whipped indeed."

"You'll go to school with mina right? we'll start practice tomorrow. Don't tell Mina we came to and you and that you joined us, or we'll die. Bye!!!!!" Sana told her and they quickly left before Mina arrived.