Ch.6--confession

Mina POV:

"minari wake uppppp"

"Minaaaaaaa"

"wakey wakeyyyy"

I felt something soft on my cheek. I opened my eyes unwillingly and saw a big pair of round eyes string at me.

I blushed as soon as I recognized it was Tzuyu...she kissed me...omg...why did she do that??!

"Oh finally you're up minari." Tzuyu said happily.

"Tzuyu...what time is it?" I asked, yawning, still thinking about the kiss.

"It's 7:45." She answered shortly.

"Oh..okay...WHAT?!!! TZUYU WE HAVE TO START RECORDING AT 8:30 AND WE NEED LIKE 30 MINUTES TO GET THERE??!! WHY DIDN"T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!" I screamed the whole way to the bathroom, grabbing a random outfit.

"I cooked breakfast, you can eat it on the way." Tzuyu said, handing me an outfit.

"??I have an outfit already..."I said and turned at my 'outfit'

I grabbed my pink pajama top and jogging shorts...

"Thanks Tzuyu."I took the clothes from Tzuyu and tied my hair.

"ummm Tzuyu I have to change..." I mentioned her to leave.

"I know." Tzuyu said.

"so why don't you..."

"Its okay right unnie? After all, we're both girls." She said innocently.

'this girl is definitely planning something...' I thought, feeling embarrassed.'is she flirting?Nonono mina Tzuyu's Is still a child.I bet She doesn't even know what liking and loving means'i comforted myself.

"umm okay." I quickly changed in light speed, hoping Tzuyu didn't see much.

"Minari, you're beautiful." She said suddenly.

*cough cough "I almost choked on water, thank goodness I spit it out just before she said that.

"Tzuyu...What's with you today?"I asked.

"unnie, I just wanna ask, do you like me?"

*cough *cough

"What??!!!" I shouted.

"ouch unnie don't have to be so loud, I'm right beside you. Chaeyoung told me to ask you, she said to do it for her, so I did. it doesn't matter anyway, I know you do. I like you too unnie. Oh and did you like what I did this morning?Chaeyoung taught me everything I did this morning, she said she'll reward me if I do it." she was expecting an answer.

"ye...yes..." I answered, thinking how to kill chaeyoung later.

"Really? That's great! Chaeyoung's telling the truth!" Tzuyu whistled and left my room.

I blinked my eyes. Wait... SHE SAID SHE KNOWS I LIKE HER??!! AND SHE LIKES ME BACK??!!! oh wait...come to think of it... does this kid even know what does 'liking' someone mean? Of course she doesn't, she's innocent like a child, well she is one, I don't even know if she's really 17, if someone tells me she's 15 I would believe her...

And I won't forget you son chaeyoung, how dare you teach Tzuyu those things...thank god I was too tired to take off my clothes yesterday or Tzuyu would see me half-naked in bed...