Ch.14--spill

Mina POV:

"Who's that." I asked immediately.

"She's...babe, lets get home first, I'll tell you from the start." She suggested. I nodded and we walked home.

"Now can you tell me?"

Tzuyu nodded and started telling her story.

"Do you know the Chou's?"

"Yes of course, it's an old clothings brand in Taiwan."

"I am the Chou's heir, Chou Tzuyu. My father and mother built it and my father assigned me as the heir of the company. My father married Jungkook's mother, that's why Jungkook is my step-brother."

"I have a sister, named Chou Eunha. We were never in good terms, and the one who pushed me off the building is her too."

"What??!! I'm going to kill that thing. Tzuyu, I'll buy the Chou's and you'll become the CEO." I said and took out my phone to dial my secretary.

But Tzuyu held my hand and shook her head. "Minari, listen first. I want to take it back by myself."

...I hesitated for a moment but I gave in. Who should I blame when Tzuyu's too cute?

"What's the point of buying our clothes? The scent and quality of course. My father told me the secret, and not my sister. She wanted the company so bad, she tricked me into traveling to Korea, and she sneaked into my apartment. She pushed me off, but I grabbed onto the balcony. She had a chance to save me, but I guess there's no cure to her "black heart"."

"I got some of my memory back when I was in a coma. I remembered Eunha was the one who pushed me off, and I found out she's the current CEO now, my father passed the 'throne' to me, but I was 'lost', so she took over instead."