Ch.13--Who's that

Today is the day where Tzuyu can finally leave the hospital. The members are all here with her, ad of course jungkook too.

Tzuyu POV:

(bold=jungkook)

"Jungkook, let's have a talk." I said and Jungkook followed me. the other members all know about him so they left us some space.

"Jungkook, did you tell dad about this?"

"of course not sis. I sense you've recovered some of your memories, let's go home."

"No."

"Why not? Tzuyu, our parents are worried about you, and Eunha is too, she sent people to look for you."

"no. Jungkook, Eunha is the one who pushed me off the building."

"Tzuyu, I know. But she didn't mean to--"

"Chou Jungkook shut up before I punch you in the face."

he finally kept silent.

"Jungkook, she pushed me off. She pushed me and I held on the bars with my hands. she wanted the company, she ripped my fingers one by one...I'm going to teach her a lesson, to see what feels like..."

"Tzuyu..."

"Don't make me lock you up. I don't want anyone talking about this, not you, and no one tell my dad. I'll deal with this, and when I'm done with everything, I'll go home myself. do you understand me."

"yes..."He mumbled.

"good."

"Wait Tzuyu. Is Mina going to now about this?"

"...I'll see about that."

I walked back to my friends, and Mina welcomed me with a bug bear hug.

"What's the matter babe? You look serious." She asked.

"It's nothing..."

"Its okay, I'll wait until you can tell me." She said with a gummy smile. Oh how I miss that smile of hers. I gave her a peck on the cheek. "You're so cute babe." She giggled and the others rolled their eyes at us.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Minari and and waved to the the others, and got into the car.

"Ah...I miss this so much." I whispered and put my arm over Mina's shoulder, hugging her.

"Tzuyu, if you need something, just tell me. There's nothing a Myoui can't give you."She laid only lap and looked into my eyes.

"Minari, you know I don't love you because of your money. Even if you're an ordinary girl, you're still cute, bubbly, beautiful, attractive, and mine." I said seriously.

"Minari, If I need help, I'll ask for it okay? But for now, I don't want to cause you trouble, I promise okay?" I looked at her softly.

Finally she gave in. "okay, but remember, if you need help, you have to tell me. I can't let my girl go through everything herself." She sat up and gave me a kiss.