Rain after Storm

SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO NOVIGRAD - Temeria

The teleport opened and they landed on the ground. They were standing under the big tree and behind them was a small house as Triss mentioned. Geralt couldn't handle his anger anymore, he had to ask her.
"Why he kissed you?!" he was irritated. She turned to him.
"I don't know.. but why it bothers you anyway?" she said strictly.
"Yeah, it bothers me!" Geralt said angrily but then he realized he said it loud. Yennefer looked at him surprised.
"You're jealous on him?" she raised his eyebrow.
"No." he lied. "Did you really sleep with him?" he came closer to her and he looked straight into her eyes. He wanted to know it.
"So, you're jealous.." Yennefer shaked her head.
"You didn't answer on my question." Geralt started to be impatient. He really didn't know why he was behaving like this.
"Yes, I slept with him. I was hurt and I needed some disatraction to forget on everything what happened between us!" she raised her voice.
"I thought.." she cut him.
"What did you think? That I will never have anyone since we broke up, only you?!" she started yelling on him.
Yes, he thought.
"No, I thought you won't forget on me so easily!" he raised his voice too. He started feeling heartbroken again.

"Is that his Yennefer?" Ciri was curious.
"Yes, in all her beauty." Jaskier laughed. He was happy they were at least talking to each other and that they haven't managed to kill themselves already.
"Why are they shouting at each other?" she was confused.
They were inside the house when they heard scream and they quickly went to look outside to see what was happening.
"It's their normal conversation. They will shout on themselves, tell some true, most likely painful words, try to forgive each other and then everything will be alright." Jaskier explained.
"How can you be so sure about it?" Ciri didn't understand.
"I'm the bard. I write about love all the time. Where do you think I get the best inspiration from?" Jaskier said with laughing. "Don't worry about them. They sometimes communicate in this way, their relationship is quite intensive." he was smiling.
"Adults are weird.." Ciri sighed.

"What the fuck are you talking about Geralt! You made me feel like a wreck, you hurt me, you caused me so much pain with your words!" Yennefer started to be very irritated.
"You left me there alone!" Geralt said angrily.
"And what would you do in my place?! Tell me!" she was still yelling on him. She had every right to did this but still her decision hurt him. He started speaking more calmly.
"I'd tell you the truth but never goodbye.." he said sadly. She started fighting with her tears. Geralt continued.
"Look.. no matter what I say, no matter what I do, I can't change what happend.. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to break your heart. I didn't want to say those things I said to you. I didn't want to hurt you.. but.." she interrupted him.
"Then why you did it Geralt? You know this is the most important thing for me and despite this you hurt me.." her voice started trembling.
He hesitated.
"I just wanted to help you.. because.. I love you Yen!" Geralt raised his voice then he lowered his head. He wished he could tell her this in more beautiful way but at least he finally told her what he felt.
Her mouth fell open. She was speechless. She expected everything but not this. He really loved her.. she couldn't believe it. She suddenly noticed people standing in front of the house but she didn't care about them. She only cared about these three words what he said to her now. These three words which she always wanted to hear from him.
"You're such a fool.." the tear rolled down from her eye. He came closer to her.
"Yes.. I am a damn fool.." he put his hands on her face. "I should had never let you leave me.. Never." he whispered.
"Why you didn't tell me this before.." her voice was so tiny. He understood immediately what she was asking.
"I was scared.." he lowered his eyes. She hesitated.
"Of me..?" she asked him carefully. She was scared to hear his answer.
"No. I've never been scared of you, not even for a second.." he paused. "I was scared to tell you because I thought what I fell to you isn't real." he raised his eyes at her.
"It's because of that wish, isn't it? It's because of that stupid Djinn.. nothing between us it's real.. and it's all my fault." another tear rolled down her cheek.
"No, it's not your fault." Geralt softly wiped away the tear with his thumb from her cheek. "Everything what we have it's real. It's always has been real." he caressed her face with his thumb. "But I thought my emotions aren't real.. I thought I can't feel anything.. That's why I didn't tell you.. that I love you." he looked into hers eyes still full of pain which he caused her. She didn't say anything, she was puzzled.
"I cannot live without you Yen.." Geralt begged her with his eyes to say something. She looked into his eyes, then she knew it.