Chapter Nine

Chris walked by his teacher's desk giving her the work. "I have to go help a friend" Chris put on a smile sliding the paper to the teacher "you're a good student Mr. Kendall, you can take the rest of the hour off if you'd like" the teacher nodded letting Chris leave. 

Chris slung his backpack on his shoulder and began walking down the narrow halls of the English hall. Two more halls over and he'd be at the French classroom. Not caring about what PJ challenged Chris decided to walk rather than rush. When he saw the two boys he smirked at them. "I'm here" he presented himself proudly grinning. "Oh shut up" PJ rolled his eyes laughing a bit.

Phil glared at PJ "PJ stop laughing, you're going to choke on the air again and I only have so much water" PJ stopped laughing and straightened up. "Yeah, so anyway, you need a ride to the tree house? And PJ you can invite Sophie and the four of us will just drive there all in one." PJ nodded and called Sophie "hi Sophie! I was wondering if you'd like to skip the rest of the day and go to the tree house. Chris will give us a ride, Dan took my car" PJ nodded before a smile lit up on his face "yeah I'll see you soon too" then he ended the call.

"PJ, what happened?" Chris asked pulling PJ up. "N-nothing" PJ turned bright again. Phil looked between the two curious like Chris. "Fine!" PJ sighed "Sophie and I are dating!" PJ huffed crossing his arms before he ignored Chris and Phil.