Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Yeah" PJ muttered walking behind Chris. Chris stuttered "s-so should we walk or t-take my car?" He asked flushed with embarrassment. "Whatever is fine. I can walk." PJ replied shortly as he walked past Chris's car. "PJ....are we still friends?" Chris asked stopping at his car. "Best friends don't kiss Chris." PJ spoke not facing the other boy. "Y-yeah I get that. I'll see you at school?" Chris asked hopeful "maybe" and with that PJ walked away.

Chris got in his car and bashed his head against the head rest. "Good going Chris. Now PJ must hate me." Chris lowered his head before he drove off to school.

Upon arriving PJ avoided everyone heading to his locker. "PJ?" Dan asked walking up to him. A look of sorrow in his face. "What?" PJ snapped turning towards Dan. "What happened, where's Chris?" Dan felt his skin jump when PJ slammed his locker closed "not my problem." Pj muttered "okay seriously." Dan cornered PJ at his locker. "What is wrong PJ Ligouri?" Dan pointed a stern finger at his friend.

"Why can't you mind your business!" PJ shouted causing some groups of people to look over intrigued. "Why can't you just explain what is wrong?" Dan asked upset. "Because Chris kissed me okay!" PJ's pupils dilated and his chest rose and fell fast. Dan nodded "that's-" Dan closed his mouth not knowing what to say.

"Are you okay?" Dan asked backing away from PJ to give him space. "Dan, I have a girlfriend! And he kissed me!" PJ lost his mind once more. "What do you need?" Dan asked as a look of concern fell upon his face. "I don't know!" PJ shouted making Dan nod "come on, we'll go out in the courtyard to get some fresh air." Dan looked back to see PJ following.

Once PJ and Dan were out of hearing range PJ let his emotions fly wild. "I have Sophie, but Chris kissed me. I don't think I like him! I didn't kiss back. It was unexpected!" PJ began to pace.