Chapter Twenty-Six

PJ shuddered at his previous actions. "I have to apologize or I will feel guilty for pushing the subject of dating on Chris." PJ grabbed his belongings and sped out of his house. He decided to walk to Chris' house. He let the air engulf his wavy hair that flowed smoothly. He kept his hands in his jacket packets as he walked. Once he got to Chris's house he raised his fist to the door and rapped on the door. He heard shuffling about before Chris opened the wooden door. "Yes?" He pondered "I'm sorry for being so insensitive I neber meant to make you feel left out" PJ sullenly looked down. "Oh its what ever I don't care. You don't have to feel as if you offended me." Chris brushed it off laughing as his chest vibrated. "Oh-I-" Chris pulled PJ in close to him "don't worry my dear friend. Don't apologize. It truly is okay." PJ nodded not fully understanding "okay-sor-" PJ shut his mouth and shuffled his feet feeling awkward now.

Chris smiled kindly "would you like to come in?" He motioned his arm towards his living room. "Sure" PJ walked inside to be greeted by eggshell white walls. "I can order a pizza or something and we can just binge watch whatever?" Chris suggested "sure" PJ smiled sitting down on the midnight black couch. "Cool I'll order in" Chris got up and left before returning minutes later. "Alright it'll be here in half an hour or so" Chris confirmed sitting next to PJ.