Chapter Thirty-One

PJ nodded

PJ: I'm happy for you, it musn't be easy to just come out

Chris: surprisingly enough I felt comfortable with it. You're the only person I told

PJ: thank you for confiding in me, I'm honored that you shared that with me

Chris: yeah yeah, don't be so sappy

Chris giggled over the phone "I'll be over soon."

PJ giggled as well "alright, see you" he hung up smiling to himself.

PJ left his room and started to tidy up his living room. "PJ? Why are you cleaning?" Phil asked.looking at the panicked 18 year old in front of him.

"Everyone pick up!" PJ ran around his living room making sure everything was okay. "Is Sophie coming over?" Dan asked following Phil's eye sight.

"No" PJ replied folding a blanket before running to put it in his room. "Is he going crazy?" Phil asked turning to Dan. "Yeah, but it's best to let him just do it he'll burn out soon anyway." Dan sat next to Phil on the pastel blue couch. "Okay, what should we do in the meantime?" Phil asked tilting his head.

"You have your switch or computer on you?" Dan asked leaning over Phil "yeah" Phil reached over and grabbed his laptop from his bag. "What should we do?" Phil asked opening the laptop "is that even a question?" Dan giggled "Tumblr it is" Phil laughed pulling up the website and so thier long hours of watching cringy videos and reading fan fiction began.