Chapter Eleven

Chris laid his head against the window "you can leave now" he spoke flatly. "Chris come on, don't do this." Phil frowned at Chris "I have to get back to school it's almost fifth hour." Chris leaned over Phil opening his passenger side door. "Go see Dan" Chris spoke dryly keeping his eyes on Phil. Phil shook his head "no" he closed the door. "You can't always hide your feelings." Phil spoke downheartedly as he locked his gaze on Chris's "mind telling me what's wrong?" Phil asked making Chris sigh. "We need to leave so I can explain. Put on your seat belt." Phil blinked speedy "just do it please" Chris turned toward his steering wheel. He pulled out of the forest and drove to a river stream.

Phil blinked again "why are we here?" Chris stopped his car turning it off. "This was my go to place that made me feel better about everything before I met all of you." Chris shrugged "I bet you don't get it." Chris sighed looking out at the bright blue stream splashing over stones.

"I do get it, before I met all of you, including Sophie I was never one for being social I thought it would make it harder to be friends with someone. I found a bridge that bridge led to a graffiti park. It had spray paint everywhere. It was so cool to just look around and see the things people had drawn and said with out speaking. Then when I got into senior year I thought that I'd never find friends. I met Sophie the year before. But this year I met you, PJ and Dan. Dan and I seemed to instantly click and I don't know why. After I met him we would always hang out but it felt like we were hiding something and it seemed somewhat normal. Then I met you and thought that you were a cool person and wanted to hang out with you more. But I guess we kinda went separate ways." Phil shrugged staring out at the stream.

"Come on!" Chris got out of the card pulling Phil out of the car. "What is happening?" Phil asked as Chris drug him towards the stream. "Sit" Chris demanded as he shoved Phil down on a large rock, Chris sat across from Phil.

"Welcome to my lonely hangout" Chris rolled his eyes at his words. Phil nodded "I see, its very peaceful here. I like the surroundings." Phil looked at the wooden bridge above them. "It's à good place to get away to" Chris replied picked up a small rock skipping it into the water.