Chapter Twenty-Three

"Chris!" PJ cheered cheered opening his front door with glee. "Peej!" Chris smiled "come in!" PJ rushed Chris inside "what's up?" PJ asked sitting down "I figured I'd go back to the tree house to hang out. I got kicked out." Chris bursted out laughing "what? Why?" PJ asked his emerald eyes widened. "Mr. Howell and Mr. Lester were making out?" PJ giggled covering his mouth. "What is it PJ" Chris asked sitting down. "Dan called me up a few hours ago crying saying he liked me. I politely told him that I didn't feel the same and told him he probably really liked Phil... and I guess I was right" PJ giggled.

Chris laughed along with PJ "they're cute together." Chris commented "are you with someone?" PJ asked turning towards his friend "nah, I don't believe in stuff like that." PJ nodded understandingly "now that you're here what do you want to do?" PJ asked, Chris shrugged "I'm tired so I was going to take a nap" Chris giggled "cool, you want a pillow or blanket?" Chris nodded laying down across the couch as he closed his eyes.

PJ ran into his room to pull out an extra blanket and pillow throwing to Chris. "Night Chris" PJ waved before shutting off his lamp as the fairy lights twinkled around Chris as the room emitted a soft glow.