un: fresh start.

CHAPTER ONE:"fresh start"

CHAPTER ONE:
"fresh start"

Turning to her bedside table, she switched off her alarm and went to her bathroom. Today was a first day in Carmelton and boy was Annie not excited for it.

After doing her daily morning routine, she finally walked downstairs with a boring look on her face.

She walked to the dining table, grabbed a granola bar and walked out the house. She took her skateboard and started her way to Selette, her new high school.

Her mother was a flight attendant, so she wasn't around a lot and as for her father, that's a story for another day.

She moved to Carmelton because of family issues. Ever since her parent's divorced she lived with her dad but definitely not anymore.

The breeze that swept her face came to a halt as she stopped her skateboarding. She looked up to see "SELETTE : Carmelton's #1 high school." a sign put up on the wall.

she let out a breath as she grabbed her skateboard and went inside.

"fuck, i forgot my backpack." she mumbled under her breath. it was just her being herself. it was the first day and she had already forgotten her backpack.

Irresponsible?
Very.

The boy next to her was quick to hear her, even though she was very soft. "you can borrow mine i'm going to skip anyways." he offered.

she looked up at him, "can i come with you?" she asked. she definitely was pretty bold girl.

taken back by her question he asked, "isn't it you're first day?" he laughed, "i mean i don't mind but do you really wanna get in trouble?"

she sighed, "you're right." she looked down then back up at him, "sooo you're books?"

"oh yeah, come with me." he said as he guided her to his locker.

soon he gave her some of the books of her schedule that she showed him, although she was lacking a history book, she had everything else.

"thank you." she gave him a small smile.

"no problem," he smiled back, "i'm johnny by the way."

she nodded, "annie." she said.

"cute." he said.

she questioned, "how do i give your books back?"

"i'll be there during lunch and the last
period which is after that." he stated.

"okay. thank you again."

he nodded as he smiled, "see you around annie."

annie smiled back, "see you around."

she walked to her first class, all eyes on her.

"Morning class, we have Mrs.Leblanc here, she's a new student all the way from Tereslye!" the teacher announced. "Do you want to introduce yourself dear?" the teacher asked politely.

"no thank you." annie said softly.

even though slightly offended by her answer, the teacher nodded, "okay. i'm Mrs.Helen by the way." she introduced, "You can sit at the empty seat there." she said as she pointed to it.

annie nodded as she went and sat there, it was the middle row so she was in between two people.

"hi! i'm lilia!" a blonde chirped next to her.
"i like ur top." she complimented.

annie looked up at her, "thank you." she said softly.

"hmm, so you're the shy type." lilia commented.

"uh not really, i'm just not in the mood." she said.

"oh okay. well feel free to sit with me and my friends at lunch today." she offered.

"sure, thank you." annie replied warming up to her kindness. "call me annie." she added.

lilia gave her a wide smile, "cool."

"hey leblanc!" a boy exclaimed next to her.

she turned the other way to face him. "hello." she politely said and smiled trying to be nice.

"i'm jack. not jack in the box, but hey, i wouldn't mind if you wanna go have a snack with me?" he flirted. well, attempted too.

annie laughed, "well jack, it's definitely a hard pass for me. i mean, it's hard to say no to food."

jack frowned. "ouch." he said.

"you can call annie." she said basically introducing herself to him by telling her name.

"hey, you could come and sit with my squad
during lunch!"

"i'll see. i was gonna sit with lilia."

"ugh." he rolled his eyes playfully. "you're going to sit with those fairies instead of the e boys."  he joked. he was on tiktok a lot.

"i can hear you!" lilia exclaimed from the other side.

"e boys?" annie laughed as she turned in front because the teacher had just started the lesson.

well, first day, going good so far.

AUTHORS NOTE:

hii
this is my first book so don't mind the writing :)
please vote and comment <3
it motivates me to write more !
byeee

- c