trente-trois: apologies

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: "apologies

"apologies."

Asher walked up to her as she stood there still frozen in place. She couldn't move, she just really wanted to turn back time.

"What happened?" It was now Asher's turn to ask. He was obviously clueless.

"I-i please take me home—your place," She said, as her nose sniffled.

"Annie, what's wrong?" He asked, her eyes were glossy.

She shook her head, "I'll tell you in the car" She said.

"Wait—so you're telling me you guys are together?" He asked as his eyes were fixed on the road.

"Yeah..and I lied to him about this Saturday thing and he's probably got the wrong idea." She said looking down. Asher glanced at her to see her wiping off a tear. She must really like him. "I mess everything up," She sighed, her legs bopping up and down as she waited impatiently to get there.

"Its okay, He'll understand."

"I really hope so." Annie sniffled. "I-i feel horrible person."

"Annie don't worry." Asher tried to console he slightly smiled, "I knew you guys had something."

She shrugged, "I don't know anymore."

Asher soon pulled up to the house, "You talk to him. Jack and Josh aren't home either. Plus you guys need some personal time so i'll be out." Asher said to which she responded with a nod. "Tell him the truth okay?"

She nodded again, "I will. Thank you Asher." She forced a smile as she walked inside the house.

She ran up to the room, trying to open it but it was locked. "Johnny open the door"

She knocked the door harshly, hurting her knuckles a little.  "Johnny let me explain please" She yelled, tears spilling out her eyes.

"Explain that you lied to me and went out with Asher!?" He exclaimed through the door.

Her voice croaked, "Its not what you think Johnny!"

"Both of you went behind my back. Do you know how that feels?"

"Johnny you need to understand—Please open the door and let me talk to you!"

"You told me you loved me the other day, Was that a lie too!?" He exclaimed making Annie flinch.

His words hurt her, Of course that wasn't a lie. "Johnny I love you." She said. "Just please open the door a we can talk"

"Talk about what?" He said, even though Annie couldn't see him she could sense that he rolled his eyes.

"Johnny, Asher's my brother!" She exclaimed.

He scoffed, "That's what they all say."

"No you don't get it—open the door!"

"I won't open the door and I suggest you to leave before they come home."

Annie groaned, her cheeks wet, "Johnny Asher's literally my brother—we're like, related" Annie yelled through the door. Her hands fiddling the knob.

"What!?"

"He's my half brother okay!? It's not what you think!" She exclaimed. She was literally full-on crying at this point.

Johnny stayed silent for a few seconds before he slowly opened the door, "What do you mean?" He questioned.

"We have the same dad." She said softly, wiping the tears off her face.

He sighed realizing that she was crying and all of this was just a huge misunderstanding, "Why did you lie to me? to have ice cream with him?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

She sniffed once again looking down, "W-we found his mom and things didn't really go as planned so uh we decided to-"

"You should've told me sooner." He sighed, cutting her off.

She looked up at him, her eyes glossy, "I'm sorry—i'm so so sorry."

He slowly walked closer, pulling her close and wrapping her arms around her. She was quick to hug him back, her hands were tightly wrapped around him. "I'm sorry for lying to you." She said.

He sighed again, rubbing her back because she was still crying. She thought she was gonna loose him, and she didn't want that at all. "I'm sorry for assuming." He said truthfully.

She pulled away wiping her tears, "You have every right to be angry and upset" She said as she sat on the corner of his bed. "I ruin everything."

He sat next to her, pushing her hair back. "Hey stop blaming yourself okay? We both were wrong on our own parts." He said.

She shook her head, "It's all my fault. I- it's my fault Asher's upset, It's my fault your upset, It's my fault my brother passed, It's my fault my parents got a divorce, It's my fault that I almost ruined our relationship-" He cut her off with his lips.

He was heartbroken for the moment but after her explanation, he didn't really care anymore.

He hated that she was blaming herself for no reason. He was just happy that he didn't lose her because for now, they both wouldn't be at their best without each other.

He wished that this was just a misunderstanding and luckily, his wish came true. He was relieved and happy that she was here.

Their lips moved in sync, as his hand reached her cheek which was wet because of her tears. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss. He slowly pulled away, their faces still so close. "It's not your fault okay?" He said sternly, his voice just above a whisper.

She didn't even pay attention to what he was saying. Her eyes pierced to his, she just wanted him. She glanced down at his lips, smashing her lips against his yet again.

He gently pushed her down on the bed while her hands rested on her neck.

They pulled away a few minutes later, breathing heavily. "You're mine." He whispered, his voice possessive. Their eyes never leaving each other's.

She smiled faintly, "I'm yours."

AUTHORS NOTE:

before anyone asks they didn't do the dirty okay? 💀👁👄👁

I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK
SO I HAVENT WRITTEN ANYMORE CHAPTERS :'))

i wish it goes away by tonight or y'all aren't getting a chapter tomorrow..

have a good day/night ! 🦋

- c