quatorze: revenge.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: "revenge"

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
"revenge"

It was later that same night. Asher still wasn't home. Whenever Josh used to text him, Asher would simply respond with a "I'm okay."

Josh had fallen asleep in his room, Jack was playing video games in front of Johnny and Annie while they were sitting on the couch on their phones.

His head was on her shoulder, while one of each of their hands were intertwined. Luckily, Jack was too engrossed in his video game to notice. Otherwise, god knows how he would have reacted.

It was almost nine thirty pm. Annie finally decided to go back home after the laziest day ever. "I think I'll go home." She said, removing her hair from the messy bun she had on.

"So early?" Johnny tilted his head, with a slight frown on his face. "I'll drop you off?" He questioned.

"It's okay, I want some fresh air." She replied while smiling, "I'll skate"

"You sure?" Johnny raised a brow.

"Positive." She smiled tapping his shoulder.

She walked over to Jack, pulling his headphones out.

"Hey!" He grumbled.

"I'm leaving jackypoo, no goodbye?" she questioned.

he pouted, "Bye bye anniebananie" he said. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's Sunday." She said.

"We should plan something" Jack said as Johnny nodded.

"Alright then," She smiled. "Bye guys" she said one last time.

"I'll walk you out" Johnny said following behind her.

They soon reached the front porch, "See u later Johnny." she smiled wide.

"Bye, beautiful" He smirked. "Call me when you reach home."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "I will"
She said softly kissing his cheek. 

Before she could pull away, he grabbed her hips pulling her close. "That's it?" He questioned. "No kiss?" He frowned.

She went on her tippy toes, connecting her lips to his, him kissing back soon. He turned over and pushed her against the closed door.

She smiled through the kiss but soon pulled away, "We're outside you idiot." She giggled.

Her laugh was contagious making him laugh too, "So?" He said giving her a kiss on the forehead. She broke away from his arms and grabbed her skateboard.

"I'll see you tomorrow John" She waved.

"Bye Julie" He winked waving back. He watched until she went out of sight.