vingt-cinq: official

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:"official"

"official"

It was later the same night. After the whole Jayden and Kenzie incident. They went to get some ice cream and came back home. Annie was laying down on Johnny's bed, in his arms.

Again, they were just talking about random things while disney movies played on the laptop in front of them. Annie sat up slowly as she decided to finally bring up her the question.

"Johnny?" She said softly

"Yeah?" He smiled as he looked at her.

"What..what are we?" She asked, biting her lip.

He smiled, "What do you want us to be?" He questioned as he sat up.

She smiled back at him, questioning him too, "What do you want us to be?"

He shrugged, "I want you to be mine LeBlanc." He said so calmly.

She bit her lip again as her cheeks turned bright red, "Then i'm yours." She smirked, She leaned towards his face, "Are you my boyfriend now?"

"Not yet." He answered as he placed kiss on her cheek, his answer caused her to furrow her eyebrows. "I don't want to ask you out in my bedroom" He said.

She shrugged, "I don't mind."

"Tomorrow morning." He stated, "We're going somewhere" He smirked at her while his tongue played with his teeth.

"Well then I can't wait for tomorrow." She giggled as she fell back on him, he put his arms around her waist from the back, His hand slowly reached for her chin and pulling her into a kiss.

It was early in the morning. Johnny had decided to take her on a little picnic on the beach. He had gotten a little bouquet and they were currently on their way to the beach.

"Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise Julie" He grinned as she smiled back at him looking out of the window. His hand was placed on her thigh as they blasted summer music.

Johnny glanced at her everyone now and then and noticed how excited she was.

"Tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad" He sang a little softly, as he looked back at the road. Conan Gray >>>

"That I'm such a stalker, a watcher, a psychopathhhh" She sang out loud turning up the volume to the fullest.

"Then tell them you hate me and dated me just for laughs" He continued the song as they drove along the the highway.

"So why do you call me and tell me you want me back?" Annie laughed as she looked at him.

"You Maniac." They deadpanned, he looked at her and quickly turned back to look at the road, both of them then bursting out laughing.