vingt trois: meant to be

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE"meant to be"

"meant to be"

They struggled to pull Johnny off the table as he kept screaming random sentences. Once the finally got him off the table without hurting him, Johnny only laughed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Annie asked, he reeked of alcohol but she knew he would never drink so much in such a short amount of time or without telling her. She looked around to see a group of people laughing. She knew it had something to do with them.

"Nothingz wrong with me Julie!" He slurred. Annie rolled her eyes.

"We're going home." Asher said.

"Yeah, can you take him to his car?" Annie asked Asher.

"Are you coming with us?" Asher asked her to which she responded with a nod.

"Yeah, uh, just give me a minute." She said after which Asher walked with a drunk Johnny around his shoulder.

She walked towards the group of people who were still laughing.

"You guys did something to him," She said crossing her arms.

"Yeah, and?" A blonde boy spoke looking down at her. "Damn you look fine."

"Shut the fuck up." She deadpanned. "You guys should find something better to do than trying drug someone." Annie rolled eyes, she wasn't sure if they necessarily drugged him but they did get him in that condition. She looked at them once again before walking away.

Sigh, she really planned the night to go way different.

They reached home soon enough, Asher put Johnny in bed. The whole car ride, he was singing the Sofia the First theme song, which at first was funny but then it turned pretty annoying. He finally stopped as they took him up the stairs. He was definitely gonna sleep like a log tonight.

Annie sighed, "That stupid group ruined the whole night."

"They did." Asher breathed out. "I'll be in the next room if you need me." He said.

She nodded, "I know, Thank you." She smiled as he left, closing the door.

She sat next to him and ran her hands through his hair, just as she was about to get up to change he grabbed her wrist.

"Don't leave." He said as he pulled her on top of him.

"I have to go change John," She said softly then kissed his cheek.

He grabbed her waist pulling her close, "Pleaseee baby," He slurred. She couldn't help but smile at the nickname but she knew that he was hundred percent, full-on: drunk.

He opened his eyes locking her eyes with hers. They couldn't see much since the lights were off. "You're so beautifullll," He slurred again to which she smiled faintly.

He let go her wrist just to grab her face and kiss her passionately and of course she kissed back. Annie knew he didn't know what he was doing but she couldn't stop herself from kissing him.
He flipped them over still kissing her.

She pulled away out of breath, "Johnny you're drunk.." She said softly.

He hovered on top of her and laughed lazily, "I am not."

She gently pushed him, "You are." She said as she got up.

He fell back on the bed and sighed pulling her back, "One last kiss?" He frowned.

She playfully glared at him but leaned down and pressed her lips against his. She pulled away and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "What have you done to me?" She whispered softly before walking away into the bathroom.

She changed into one of his sweatshirts and walked back into the room, only to find him fast asleep. She sighed yet again, She decided to talk to Asher and walked out of his room knocking on his.

He opened the door and looked at her, opening it wider allowing her to come in.

"Asher, do you think my step-mom could be you're mother?" She asked sitting on his bed. Her legs were tired from wearing those heels while carrying Johnny.

"I don't know Annie," He sighed as he fell back into his bed. "After all these years—i don't believe it."

"Maybe you were meant to meet me,"  She answered. "See, everything happens for a reason." She smiled softly, falling back on the bed beside him.

He sighed, "But we aren't completely sure," He said.

She nodded, "Do you want to meet her?" Annie asked.

"Yeah, Of course." He answered.

"Then let's go meet her." She smiled.

"But you said your dad was-"

"He doesn't have to know its me who told you, or he doesn't even have to see me." She said as he looked at him.

"You sure?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, you've been wanting to meet her for a long time." She smiled and he smiled back at her. She paused then laughed, "Does this..make us siblings?"

He laughed back at her "I guess it does LeBlanc." He shrugged.

AUTHORS NOTE:

💀💀💀💀💀

i wrote 3 chapters IN A DAY
be proud guys 😔🤚🏻

what do you guys think is gonna happen next?

have a good day/night

- c