douze: rain on me

CHAPTER TWELVE: "rain on me"

CHAPTER TWELVE:
"rain on me"

Everyone was sitting in a circle excluding Asher. The boys had no clue where he was but they figured he was probably outside smoking a cigarette or something.

"So we're gonna play truth or dare!" A blonde boy exclaimed. "With a twist of course." He said as his voice deepened.

"So at Carson's party's, there's always a little C and J twist! I'm Jordyn if anyone was wondering." She said. "In this game of truth or dare, there's no truth. If you don't do the dare, take a shot." She exclaimed with a smirk dangling from her lips.

They all nodded in response, half of them drunk or tipsy. "The chick with the red dress can go first." Jordyn said as she sat down herself.

I find the word "chick" so cringe but 🙈

It was Indiana. She began to spin the bottle and it landed on Jack. Out of all people, him.

"Jack, Go ahead and a give a dare to her"

He smiled like a clown, "I dare you dance like a parrot and eat coal sproueeee" He slurred. Johnny and Annie struggled to let out a laugh seeing his friend in such manner.

And like this the game went for about five more rounds. At last, it was Jayden's turn to spin and it landed on Johnny.

She smiled cheekily, as Johnny looked at her waiting for the dare. "I dare you to kiss Mackenzie Ziegler."

Johnny realised she was the girl who sorta ruined the kiss with Annie, He wasn't gonna kiss her. He pretended to think about it but soon answered with "I'm sorry but no" he said softly as took a shot.

Annie tried to hide the little smile she was holding. However, Kenzie was taken back a little. Everyone 'oohed' in the back including Jack and Joshua.

"Damn, That's tough" Someone commented from the side.The second hand embarrassment Jayden felt was insane. She thought he would kiss her, I mean, why wouldn't he?

but she was so wrong.

"I'm sorry, I just have my eyes on someone else." He shrugged, trying to be nice as possible. Kenzie tried not to roll her eyes but she did anyways, Annie surely getting a glimpse of it. In the corner, Josh let out a big smile because he was positive that Johnny was talking about Annie, he was definitely gonna tease him about this later.

"Alright folks, Think we'll take a break, come back in ten minutes or so" Carson said as they all dismissed. 

Johnny and Annie sat at the same place as before, no one else was there, they all scattered away and probably went to the bar.

Johnny heard water pouring from outside, "It's raining." He mentioned.

"Wanna go the roof?" Annie grinned.

He smirked, "You Serious?" He asked raising a brow.

"Yes, I'm Serious" She pulled him up the stairs. "Slow down, we're gonna trip over" He laughed as she pulled up.

They soon reached the highest floor, leading to the roof. She laughed as she pulled him closer. Their faces were incredibly close as they stared at each other. A evident smirk appeared on her face as she pushed him out into the dark night with only the only light source being the full moon.

His mouth turned into an 'O' shape, "Tease!" He yelled, getting wetter by the second. "Aren't you go gonna come!?" He chuckled as he flicked his hair back from his face.

"Eh, I think I'll stay here." Annie smirked even wider.

"That's not fair." He said as went up to her, He carried her by the waist, getting her a little damp and pulled her out to the roof with him. She laughed, "Put me down!" She said as he tried kicking her legs.

"Calm down Julie," He said as he spun her around. She giggled as she held on to his neck, letting her legs go loose. Something about her laugh made his heart skip a beat.

"You're an idiot." She said as he finally set her down. The rain was pouring but they couldn't care less, that they could possibly fall sick. "We might get a cold," She whispered going close to his face, driving him crazy.

"I don't really care, I'm having fun. With you." He whispered back going even closer to her face.

She looked down to his lips. She went on her tippy toes so she was close to his height. "Can I kiss you already?" He asked, keeping in mind that he was gonna be her first kiss.

She smiled and put her hand on his cheek, she pulled him closer and gave him a soft short kiss but before she could pull away he kissed back as he pulled her even closer. Their lips moved in sync as his grip on her waist only got tighter. Her hand found its way to the back of his neck as he deepened the kiss.

The kiss lasted for a little less then a minute, after which they pulled away, breathing heavily, looking at each other in awe. The moonlight shined on Annie's face making her look even better.

She just had her first kiss, on top of roof, out in the open while it rained as the full moon was fixed above them. That's a one way to have a good first kiss. "T-that was amazing" she breathed out as her cheeks turned pink.

"Your blushing." He smirked.

"Shut up." She said as she hid her face in his chest.

He kissed her head, "I took your first kiss huh?"

She smiled, "Yeah," she breathed out. "You did."

"I'm soaked." He said as he wrapped her arms around her.

"I am too." She laughed, "Let's go back home." She suggested.

He nodded, "I was about to tell you the same thing."

She smiled, pulling herself away from his arms and holding his hand as they walked back inside, "Tonight was fun." She said as her hand ran through her now wet hair.

"It was. I kissed you." He said.

"Someone really wanted to kiss me." She joked expecting a sarcastic reply.

But instead, He agreed. "I did really want to kiss you." He smirked.

AUTHORS NOTE:

they kissed !

i was gonna make them kiss like 3 chapters later but i decided to be nice :)

- c