six: truth or dare

CHAPTER SIX: "truth or dare"

CHAPTER SIX:
"truth or dare"

Johnny, Josh, and Annie had finally reached the boy's house.

Annie placed her skateboard on the porch outside before going in "This place is nice." Annie smiled walking in with the others. She was soaked in water.

"Feel free to make yourself at home" Josh said softly.

"Thank you Josh" She smiled, "I really need to change" she sighed.

"Yeah, I'll give you a sweatshirt." Johnny said walking upstairs, Annie following him.

She walked into his room which somehow smelt like him. "I didn't expect you to be this tidy." She said.

"Ouch, i'm offended."

She laughed, "Sorry?"

"Here" Johnny said throwing her a hoodie, "it's Asher's hoodie."

"Asher's?" She mumbled but he couldn't hear her. "Thank you." She said after.

"I would have given you mine but their all in the wash." Johnny said.

"Its okay" Annie said, lifting her shirt right in front of him, she took it off revealing her black bralette.

"Woahhh there" Johnny said a little smirk dangling of the side of his face.

"It's not like you've never seen a girl like this before." She said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Not many." He smirked and then shrugged.

"You can always choose to look away or close your eyes." Annie smirked not breaking eye contact with him.

"And why would I do that?" He said as his eyes made his way to look at her body.

She put on the hoodie, then pulled her tucked in hair out.

He licked his lip, "I liked the the previous view." He chuckled.

"Pervert." She said as she threw her wet shirt at him.

"Hey, you literally changed in front of me." He said coming closer to her.

"And?" She smirked.

He came close to her and put his arm around her waist, "that was unexpected but i liked it" He smirked.

Their eye contact game was quite strong.  Annie opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by Jack's screaming.

"We're home!" Jack exclaimed which caused Johnny to jerk his arm from off Annie.

"Lets go downstairs." Johnny said, his voice low. Annie laughed then simply nodded as they both went downstairs.

"Annieee!!!" Jack laughed as he ran towards her and gave her a hug.