trieze: lazy day

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: "lazy day"

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
"lazy day"

Annie and Johnny ended up going to her place. They ended up falling asleep basically cuddling together.

Asher texted the group chat that he left the party and had gone to do 'something'

Jack on the other hand, was completely drunk. He couldn't even walk properly. Luckily, Josh took him home safely. He tried calling Johnny but his phone was on silent but eventually, Josh fell asleep too.

It was the next day when Annie and Johnny decided to go over to his place, mentally prepared for the questions.

They walked in to see no one but soon a tired Josh came down the stairs.

"Where were you guys?" He asked as he yawned.

"Uh after the game thing we went out— and we got wet in the rain."

Josh could sense something had happened but he also knew both of them well enough that he knew that they wouldn't have done 'it' yet.

"Okay." He played it off cool.

"Is Asher back home?" Annie asked.

"No." Josh replied as Jack came downstairs too, with a pill in his hand. 

"You good bro?" Johnny asked laughing at the end. "You has quite a lot yesterday."

"Now I regret it." Jack said taking the pill. "I don't remember anything." He groaned. "Asher?" He questioned as he looked around the living room.

"He's not home yet." Johnny replied as he fell on the couch.

"What if-" Jack started but Josh cut him off.

"He's okay. He texted me." Josh said.

Annie looked between the three boys. "I think you guys aren't telling me something." She said as she rested her cheek on her hand.

"I- we'll tell you later." Jack said.

"When?" she pouted.

"Soon." Johnny answered. "We'll tell you soon." He said giving her hand a little squeeze.

She sighed, "Alright."

It was just two pm in the afternoon. "Did you guys have lunch?" Annie asked.

"Nah." Josh replied.

"I'll go get some food then." She smiled. "Jack, wanna come?"

"Sure!" Jack smiled. He was back to his normal self even though he was still a little bit hungover.

Both of them eventually left, leaving Josh and Johnny alone.

"So you and Annie?" Josh spoke breaking the afternoon silence.

Johnny smiled remembering last nights incident but soon shook it off. "What do you mean?"

"Don't act like nothing happened last night" Josh laughed.

"Nothing Happ-"

"Yeah okay, something happened- I can see it in your face." Josh grinned teasing his friend.

"Shut up." Johnny rolled his eyes falling onto the couch and sitting next to Josh. Johnny sighed, "Something did happen." He said softly.

Josh looked at him, intrigued by his answer.

"We kissed." Johnny said smiling to himself.

"I knew something happened." Josh smirked and nudged his friend.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "We were on top of the roof, it was raining and- then she kissed me. She pulled away blushing and the water on her face reflected the moonlight- she looked so pretty" He said as he imagined last night in his head.

"Dude- you like really really like her." josh said.

"Shut up." Johnny said again as he threw a pillow at him.

"Wait, you were her first kiss" Josh said looking at Johnny. 

Johnny nodded looking up to the ceiling, "I was." He smiled genuinely. "Have you heard from Asher?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"He texted me at like 12:30. He said he's okay and he'll come home late" Josh replied to him.

"Okay." Johnny nodded.

"I hope everything's fine."  Josh said to which Johnny nodded.

"Hey, uh Josh?" Johnny said.

"Yeah?" Josh said getting up to get a drink.

"Don't tell the boys about what happened with Annie and I" Johnny said.

As Josh opened up the fridge grabbing his Capri-sun,  "Why though?" He asked.

"Just don't," Johnny answered. "Please?"

"Alright." Josh nodded throwing a Caprisun to Johnny too. "Y'all would be cute." Josh said.

Johnny smiled, "How is it with you and Olivia?"

"She might come during break" He said.

"Have y'all made it official!?"

"No." Josh said. "We both don't want to be official just yet."

"Oh. Okay."

A few minutes went by and then Annie and Jack finally came back home.
"We're Back!" Jack exclaimed, as always.

"Jack, I would love if you would help me carrying these bags-" Annie groaned.

And just like they, their hunger was gone.

"If I hit myself and it hurts am I strong or weak?" Jack waved his eyebrows as he ate a fry.

Annie laughed, "You're an idiot."

AUTHORS NOTE:

yes i know this chapter is really boring and
gross- i'm sorry

its a filler chapterrr

ALSO did u guys see johnny's live, he was talking about annie lol

and people are cancelling joshua bassett???
i'm sorry if u guys don't like him but i've already started writing this story and we've gone pretty far- so im not gonna change his character 🙈

- c