dix-neuf: boy talk

CHAPTER NINETEEN:"boy talk"

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
"boy talk"

"Josh!" Johnny whisper-shouted as he tiptoed into his room, locking the door behind him. It was the next day, almost 12 am. Surprisingly, the boys were all in each of their rooms doing god knows what.

He wanted to talk to Josh about yesterday and about Annie. Not that he didn't want to talk to the other boys. Since Josh was basically the dad of the group and the best at giving advice, Johnny thought it would best if he talked to him.

"I need help- or even advice-" Johnny whisper-shouted again to the boy who was on his phone. Probably texting the girl he was talking too.

Josh looked over at him and raised a brow, "What? did you murder someone?" Josh asked jokingly.

Johnny sighed, "It's about Annie," He said as fell on Josh's bed, looking up at the ceiling.

Josh sat up, "Oh my god- Did you both-"

"No you idiot!" Johnny cut him off knowing what he was going to say.

Josh put his hands up in surrender, "Just thought-"

"You thought wrong" Johnny cut him off, again.

Josh rolled his eyes, "So, What happened?" He asked, his voice showing a little curiosity.

"Yesterday..she-" He paused, "Let's just say she got a little vulnerable with me" He said.

"Okay," Josh said making a face to make him continue.

"I felt really bad" Johnny said "andireallyreallylikeher." He mumbled.

"What was that?" Josh rose a brow.

Johnny groaned, "I really like her, like a lot."

Josh popped his lower lips, "Aw look at you being soft and all," Josh said putting his phone aside.

"I don't like the feeling." Johnny mumbled. "I've never felt this way about anyone before" He confessed.

"I ship" Josh shrugged.

"How did she just suddenly come into my life and-"

"Steal you're heart?" Josh laughed, cutting him off.

Johnny grabbed a pillow and threw it on his face, "Shut up" He rolled his eyes. "What if she doesn't like me?"

"She kissed you" Josh said emphasising every word. "Remember she told us she wanted her first kiss to be special?" He questioned. "She think's you're special"

Johnny sunk his head into the pillow, "Ugh why do i feel this way" He mumbled into the pillow.

"Because you're in love" Josh said drawing an air heart.

"I'm not in love" Johnny answered.

Josh smirked, "But you will be"

Johnny sighed, was he gonna deny that? "Stop." He sighed.

"Have you kissed her other than the night of the party?" Josh asked.

"Why do you want know?" He raised a brow but ended answering his question. "We kissed like three times after that day" Johnny answered.

"Wait really?" Josh asked surprised. God knows what they do alone.

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows, "Yes?" He said, "Don't tell the boys" He continued.

"Okay" Josh nodded, "I'm rooting for you two!"

Johnny chuckled, "Night Josh" He said before walking out the room.

"Night."

AUTHORS NOTE:

short chapter sorryy
i just wanted to make johnny a simp
for a few minutes.

also next chapter is gonna be the twentieth one like what— the most i've written is 23 chapters then bailed lets hope i don't on this one 💀

i used to write johannie fanfics like two whole years ago on a different acc but i deleted them because my writing was absolute shit i mean it still is but i'm better than before ;-;

and idek what gifs to use anymore—i try to matchit with the chapter but when i cant find any good gifs idk what to do

have a good day/night

- c